Today we are going to talk about one of the most important things for you. By that we mean methods of the eyeleash extension. There are many of them and we know, that it might be hard to simply pick just one. This is why we prepared this short article for you.
Here you are going to learn the most important things connected with eyelash extension. We hope you will enjoy it. First of all, it should be pointed, that the eyelash extension should not be confused with other types of false eyelashes that you can buy and put on yourself at home, lash extensions are applied semipermanent adhesive to each of your individual natural lashes by a professional lash stylist (or lash artist) in a salon.
Lash extensions are typically applied only to your top lash line, and not your bottom lashes. As with everything else, though, there’s an exception to every rule.
When choosing the eyelash extension, you should take following matters in the consideration:
· Your eye shape –if they are almond, round, upturned etc. in each case different eyelash extension should be chosen.
· The size of your eyes – large or small.
· Your eyelids – monolids and hooded eyelids have different aspects to be taken into consideration, than other types of lids.
· The orientation of your eyes – deep set, wide set etc.
· Your eye color – which is quite obvious.
· The qualities of your natural lashes – their length, volume, color etc.
· Your preferences – a natural look vs. a glamorous or dramatic look
· Any allergies or sensitivities you may have. It's quite important even if many people forget about it. Some products might lead to an allergic reaction of your body.
Now if that's out of the way we can move further with the analysis of the topic. There are 6 simple ways to make a proper eyelash extensions. Eyelashes are a symbol of beauty for a woman and it is worth paying them some attention. After all, they model the shape of the eye and give it expression. Hence, we listed these six methods of eyelash extension, below:
1. Conditioners – if you start using the conditioner, your eyelashes will become stronger and longer. In addition, the conditioner will increase the volume of eyelashes and thicken them. It contains vitamins A and E, evening primrose and a borage oil. It protects the mascara crushing and brittle hair. Place the conditioner on your eyelashes before applying mascara until you notice an improvement.
2. Castor oil – apply the preparation on mascara or a cotton bud and brush it on your eyelashes. Use castor oil every evening and after 2-3 months you will see your dream effects. Eyelashes will be longer, fuller and healthier.
3. Coconut oil – dissolve the oil to a liquid form and apply to the eyelashes with a previously cleaned mascara brush or hygienic swab. Wait for the preparation to cool down and apply it to your eyelashes. Use it daily before going to bed until you notice the effects.
4. Vaseline – thanks to it eyelashes will lengthen, and they also will be stronger and moisturized. Apply vaseline to eyelashes at night until you see a noticeable improvement.
5. Artificial silk fibers – this is a cosmetic that will thicken and lengthen eyelashes. Works great as a mascara base. First apply mascara, and after drying, apply artificial silk fibers. After a while, apply a second coat of mascara.
6. Combing eyelashes – combing will lengthen and strengthen eyelashes. You should comb them every day for about 10 minutes. Do not do this any longer, because you will get the opposite effect.
These simple, natural ways will work wonders, and after 2-3 months you will see the first effects. Long eyelashes will emphasize eye makeup. Keep that in mind. However, you should also remember a very important thing. That makeup is only addition to your natural beauty. You have to believe in yourself. Only then, you will be happy with results of the makeup. We can assure you that.
Visit noblelashes.co.uk where the Noble Lashes is going to provide you with best eyelash extension
If you want proper care, then the Noble Lashes is a perfect pick. Visit noblelashes.co.uk to learn about that. The Noble Lashes (noblelashes.co.uk) is going to provide you with the best service.
Sometimes natural methods are not enough. Hence the Noble Lashes (noblelashes.co.uk) provides you with the best methods of the eyelash extension. On the noblelashes.co.uk you can find even various other treatments provided by the Noble Lashes itself. The Noble Lashes (noblelashes.co.uk) is waiting for your visit.
The Noble Lashes (noblelashes.co.uk) is going to help you with a proper eyelash treatment. Furthermore, the Noble Lashes provides you with the best products connected with the eyelash extension. Just check the noblelashes.co.uk website to see that by yourself.
If you are looking for the best services and products for your eyelash, then the Noble Lashes (noblelashes.co.uk) is a place for you to check. On the noblelashes.co.uk the Noble Lashes company is going to provide you with everything you need.