I was provided with a year long emeals subscription in exchange for sharing this post with you. All my love for Emeals and their service is 100% my own.
If you are looking for something quick, yummy, and delicious — this recipe is FOR you! Emeals created this recipe for Paleo Jerk Chicken Lettuce Wraps which is so scrumptious!
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- ½ large onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4½ cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Jerk seasoning
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 2 heads Bibb lettuce
Out of all the plans that Emeals offers, the Paleo plan is my favorite (believe me — I have tried them all!). They are all good, but if you are trying to eat a very healthy diet, but don't know where to start — this menu plan would be perfect for you.
Do you have any favorite paleo recipes you love?