I love giving gifts to my friends. I have some of the best friends, both online and in real life, and nothing does my heart good than to shower them with fun gift baskets. I recently created a pamper me gift basket to give to a friend who has been feeling a little down. I wanted to show you how you could make one too!
Making one of these baskets is really very easy. I try to think of myself and the items that give me comfort and that is what I usually include. You know that some form of chocolate and coffee will always be included right? 🙂
Inside this Pamper Me gift basket, I have included —
- Scented Lotions
- A new coffee Mug filled with a special coffee blend
- A Homemade headwrap that my daughter makes
- Nail polish
- Facial moisturizer
- Scented Hand soaps
- A loufah for the tub
- And Softsoap’s two newest body washes
Softsoap is excited to introduce their NEW Fresh & Glow Line, made with 100% real extracts. Now your pamper time in the shower can serve as the ultimate escape, allowing you to indulge in irresistible fragrances and have healthy looking skin that glows!
Softsoap® BRAND Fresh & Glow Hydrating Shower Cream
- Made with 100% real extracts sourced from milk, coconuts and almonds.
- The unique formula is proven to lock-in long-lasting moisture to hydrate skin leaving it soft and radiant.
Softsoap® BRAND Fresh & Glow Exfoliating Fruit Polish
- Made with a 100% real extract sourced from kiwi and orange.
- The unique formula is packed with apricot seeds that exfoliate, giving you smooth healthy-looking skin.
Both of these are available at local retailers and they smell amazing! My favorite so far is the Exfoliating fruit polish. It really does a great job of making my skin feel clean and glowing.
All of my friends are special and I love to make them feel that way as well.
What about you? What is your favorite gift basket to give a friend?