This is my all time favorite dip in the whole world. I could go swimming in this stuff! If you are a lover of cheese, sausage, rotel, and tortilla chips, then you will want to make this Sausage Cheese Dip yourself.
Anytime that I am going to hang out with my homeschool friends, I try to make this dip. It takes a lovely crockpot and it basically does all the work for you. Just dump it all in there and voila! Cheesy goodness just for you and your friends.
You can make this as hot as you want or as mild as you want. I have also made this with white cheese before (will share the recipe soon), but with Velveeta –it's my favorite way to serve it up.
The Rotel really brings this cheese dip up a level in the taste factor. Since it already has the right amount of peppers and tomatoes, I just grab a can and dump it in with the cheese and sausage.
My son and his friends think this is the best thing since sliced bread. I tend to agree with them.
- 1 block of Velveeta Cheese
- 1 pound of sausage
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes
- Your favorite dipping chip or cracker
- Dice your cheese up and place in a crockpot on low.
- Brown your sausage in a skillet and break up. Place on top of the cheese.
- Open the can of tomatoes and dump in.
- Cook on low for 2 hours or until the cheese is melted. Serve with crackers and chips.