These stuffed jalapenos have become one of my absolute favorite finger foods in. the. world. They are so easy to make and they just keep getting better and better the longer they sit!
I did change the original recipe up some. The base I used for this is the Pioneer Woman's version. But I added an extra punch of flavor to mine by brushing them with bbq sauce before cooking them.
The one thing that I love about these stuffed jalapenos is just how delicious they are. You can serve them hot, cold, room temperature — whatever and however you like them. They taste good any old way you dish them up!
- 10 whole Jalapenos
- 1 block of Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 pound Bacon, Sliced Into Thirds
- Put on a pair of disposable gloves.
- Cut jalapenos in half, length-wise. With a spoon, remove the seeds and white membrane
- Smear softened cream cheese into each jalapeno half. Wrap jalapeno with bacon pieces (1/3 slice). Secure by sticking toothpick through the middle.
- Brush with your favorite bbq sauce.
- Bake on a pan with a rack in a 375-degree oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve immediately, or they’re also great at room temperature.