Many thanks to Pure Flix for providing a sample of Sun Moon for this review. My opinions are 100% my own.
It's time for another Pure Flix movie review! This time I am sharing with you a movie that will give you ALL the feels! Watch exclusively on Pure Flix starting May 5th!
About Sun Moon
“Sun Moon” is a beautiful story about discovering joy and purpose despite cultural differences and difficulties.
Kelsey is running from failure, heartbreak, and humiliation. In an attempt to understand God’s purpose for her life, she goes to Taiwan to teach English. Will her leap of faith pay off?
- MacKenzie Mauzy, Kelsey (INTO THE WOODS, NCIS: New Orleans)
- Justin Chien, Horace (Two Sides: Unfaithful)
- Madison McLaughlin, Liz (Arrow, Chicago P.D.)
- Michael Jong-Quin Huang, Principal (The Haunted Heart)
- Jason Burkey, Braden (FEARLESS FAITH, MIRACLE ON CHRISTMAS, I CAN ONLY IMAGINE)Leanne Morgan, Maida ((Netflix Original Stand-up special I’m Every Woman, Dry Bar Comedy, Thou Shalt Laugh 3
I love a movie that not only makes me laugh but also makes me cry in the same setting. Kelsey has everything happen to her and just when she felt like she was abandoned, God showed up for her in the most amazing ways.
It makes me realize that there are times in life when we think we know what's best, God is always in control.
This is a story about all kinds of love and how unexpected relationships can be exactly what we need in order to draw closer to God.
Watch Sun Moon exclusively on Pure Flix starting May 5th!