This shop has been compensated by #CollectiveBias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
This past week has been super crazy as I plan our homeschool year. I have been so behind because of traveling and vacation, so I am having to play catchup and scrunch everything into one week. Yes — you heard me right — one week. I am thankful that while I am super busy and don't have a lot of time for myself, I can take a 15 minute break every day and allow myself a permissable indulgence through the deliciousness of Skinny Cow Snacks.
As a mom, I am sure you can relate that we always give so much to every single person around us — the kids, the husband, church ladies, ministries, blogging business — you name it and we make time for it– but how often do we take time for ourselves?
If you are like me, you don't — but I am starting to.
I have come up with 15 different things us moms can do to take a 15 minute “me time” break every single day. I encourage you to do the same.
1. Close your eyes and take a 15 minute power nap
2. Indulge in your favorite cup of coffee
3. Put on your walking shoes and take a stroll around the neighborhood
4. Grab your favorite permissable indulgence (for me it's Skinny Cow Chocolate) and eat it.
5. Put your headphones in and listen to music
6. Take a bubble bath complete with candles (yes — you can do this in 15 minutes)
7. Pick out your favorite yoga stretches and do a few
8. Read a book
9. Catch up on some of your favorite blogs
10. Do a crossword puzzle
11. Soak your feet in a foot soaker
12. Take yourself out for a quick lunch
13. Sit on the back porch and enjoy the hummingbirds feeding
14. Go buy yourself some new shoes (cause what girl doesn't like new shoes)
15. Make giving yourself a 15 minute “me time” break a priority every single day.
Yes — my daughter caught me in mid chew of my delicious permissable indulgence!
Skinny Cow can be found at Walmart — which is where I picked these up while I was shopping for school supplies. The frozen Salted Caramel Pretzel Bars can be found on the frozen ice cream aisle, while the Clusters can be found on the candy aisle amid all the other chocolates.
The Salted Caramel Pretzel Bars can be found in the frozen ice cream section at Walmart.
Be sure to check out the Flavorful Moments website where you can find all kinds of yummy recipes using these products and more from Nestle. It is the perfect #FoodMadeSimple.
Search for your favorite Skinny Cow Indulgence right on the candy aisle at Walmart.
I love that the Clusters have only six grams of fat per bar and that they are delicate, crispy treats you can feel good about, and each pouch only contains 120 calories. This is such an amazing indulgence for me.
And — if you do Weight Watchers, then Skinny Cow is perfect for you. I noticed that on the Walmart website in the Nestle section area, the points are listed for each product — making it easy to stay on track (these clusters are only 4 points)!
So tell me — what is a way that you recharge for 15 minutes a day?