This is a sponsored blog post; while the views expressed here are all mine, consideration was paid to me by Wilderness at the Smokies to review this product.
If you have visited my blog for any length of time, you know my love for The Great Smoky Mountains and the towns of Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg both. With summer here, many families are looking for a great place to stay that has many things for both adults and kids alike. Well, let me introduce you to Wilderness at the Smokies — a family-friendly water park in Tennessee that won't break the bank.
The Wilderness at the Smokies can give you all of the excitement and adventure that your family desires, and you don’t have to travel out of the country to get it!
What You Will Find at Wilderness of the Smokies
They have THREE different waterparks to choose from as well as a plethora of rooming options for all types of travelers.
Wilderness at the Smokies delivers an exciting lodging and entertainment option for families vacationing in the Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg/Sevierville region.
You may have never thought of this area as a place to spend your vacation, but with all the amenities and options at Wilderness at the Smokies, why not give it a chance?
Why I Love This Area
There are so many things to do and see in the area of Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg/Sevierville, but what I love more than anything is finding an area where you never have to leave the grounds to go have fun! Wilderness of the Smokies offers just that — fun and excitement as well as rest and relaxation.
There are 713 rooms, suites and villas and there are many amenities that are available to the public, including an indoor family adventure center, dining, shopping, a 36-hole championship golf course, and more than 200,000 square feet of meeting and convention space.
About the Property:
- Tennessee’s Largest Waterpark Resort
- Family Friendly Fun where Family Memories are Made
- Features Indoor and Outdoor Waterparks, a Family Entertainment Center, multiple Food & Beverage venues, restaurants and snack shops
- A wide range of Accommodations, from single rooms to multi-room suites that sleep up to 16 guests
- Access to 3 waterparks included with your stay (Salamander Springs, Wild WaterDome, and Lake Wilderness)
- Year-Round Access to Smoky Mountain’s Biggest Indoor Waterpark (Wild WaterDome) and Family Entertainment Center (Adventure Forest)
- Close proximity to area destinations:
- Sevierville – Dolly Parton’s hometown (less than 4 miles)
- Pigeon Forge – Dollywood (10 miles)
- Pigeon Forge – The Island (3-4 miles)
- Gatlinburg – Ripley’s Aquarium (15 miles)
- Smoky Mountain National Park (18 miles)
This is a year-round water park destination for fun in the sun this summer!
WILDERNESS AT THE SMOKIES IS CELEBRATING 10 YEARS OF MAKING FUN FAMILY MEMORIES WITH MORE THAN $10,000 IN SWEEPSTAKES PRIZES AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!
This is the BEST time to visit because:
Wilderness at the Smokies is Tennessee’s largest waterpark resort and family adventure center is celebrating its 10th Anniversary with amazing sweepstakes and the opportunity to make fun family memories that will last a lifetime (more details below).
Enter to win and plan on bringing the family because you can win a stay for up to 12 guests!
Official Entry Sweepstakes Entry Information
The 10th Anniversary Sweepstakes gives you the opportunity to enter for a chance to win a wide range of incredible prizes including a Grand Prize of a 4 night stay up for up to 12 guests in a 2 Bedroom Premier Suite, plus 6 Adventure Forest All Stay Passes and a $500 Resort Credit. You can enter the sweepstakes at www.WildernessAtTheSmokies.com/win
Weekly Prize Winners (14 weeks, 14 of each below)
- 4-pack of Waterpark Passes
- $100 Resort Gift Card
- $50 Resort Gift Card
Grand Prize Winners (1 drawing, 7 winners)
Grand Prize #1 (1 Winner)
- 4 night stay up to 12 guests in a 2 Bedroom Premier, plus 6 Adventure Forest All Stay Passes & $500 Resort Credit
Grand Prize #2 (2 Winners)
- 2 night stay up to 6 guests in Double Queen with Sofa, plus 6 Adventure Forest All Stay passes & $250 Resort Credit
Grand Prize #3 (4 Winners)
- 1 night stay up to 6 guests in Double Queen with Sofa, plus 6 Adventure Forest All Stay passes & $100 Resort Credit
Every year Wilderness at the Smokies has a new feature! This means that every year you will have something new to see!
Doesn’t this sound (and look!) like someplace you would enjoy spending time with your family? Have you been to a waterpark?