With summer here, many families are looking for a great place to stay that has many things for both adults and kids alike.
Well, let me introduce you to Wilderness at the Smokies — a family-friendly water park in Tennessee that won't break the bank.
The Wilderness at the Smokies can give you all of the excitement and adventure that your family desires, and you don’t have to travel out of the country to get it!
What You Will Find at Wilderness of the Smokies
They have THREE different waterparks to choose from as well as a plethora of rooming options for all types of travelers.
Wilderness at the Smokies delivers an exciting lodging and entertainment option for families vacationing in the Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg/Sevierville region.
You may have never thought of this area as a place to spend your vacation, but with all the amenities and options at Wilderness at the Smokies, why not give it a chance?
Why I Love This Area
There are so many things to do and see in this area. What I love more than anything is finding an area where you never have to leave the grounds! The wilderness of the Smokies offers just that — fun and excitement as well as rest and relaxation.
There are 713 rooms, suites, and villas. There are many amenities that are available to the public. Find things like an indoor family adventure center, dining, and shopping.
There is also a 36-hole championship golf course, and more than 200,000 square feet of meeting and convention space.
About the Property:
- Tennessee’s Largest Waterpark Resort
- Family Friendly Fun where Family Memories are Made
- Features Indoor and Outdoor Waterparks, a Family Entertainment Center, multiple Food & Beverage venues, restaurants and snack shops
- A wide range of Accommodations, from single rooms to multi-room suites that sleep up to 16 guests
- Access to 3 waterparks included with your stay (Salamander Springs, Wild WaterDome, and Lake Wilderness)
- Year-Round Access to Smoky Mountain’s Biggest Indoor Waterpark (Wild WaterDome) and Family Entertainment Center (Adventure Forest)
- Close proximity to area destinations:
- Sevierville – Dolly Parton’s hometown (less than 4 miles)
- Pigeon Forge – Dollywood (10 miles)
- Pigeon Forge – The Island (3-4 miles)
- Gatlinburg – Ripley’s Aquarium (15 miles)
- Smoky Mountain National Park (18 miles)
This is a year-round water park destination for fun in the sun this summer!