This Easy DIY Microwave Popcorn will have you making tons and tons of delicious fresh popcorn.
This tastes way better than any of the boxed microwave popcorns on the market.
A few weeks back I invested in one of THE BEST things I have ever bought in my life.
Are you ready for this? I bought myself a Microwave Popcorn Maker.
I love the taste of movie theater popcorn, but I hate the way that the boxed microwave popcorn tastes. It has that cardboard feel and the flavors are just dull to me.
I usually just buy the bagged popcorn and make this awesome stovetop popcorn.
But I missed the simple convenience of how quick microwave popcorn can be. In fact, you can make this delicious Coconut Nutella Popcorn in the microwave using this popcorn maker also.
So I got on Amazon and found the Popco popcorn maker for the microwave and it has been the most amazing purchase ever.
I only spent $14 on this gadget and it has well been worth the $14 I spent.
Make Your Own DIY Microwave Popcorn
If you want to make your own DIY Microwave popcorn at home, here are all the supplies I purchased.
- Microwave Popcorn Maker: https://amzn.to/3cBqTW5
- Movie Night Popcorn Tubs: https://amzn.to/30cKUgo
- Ballpark Style Popcorn Salt: https://amzn.to/3jgRnPe
- Popcorn Kernels: https://amzn.to/3icu5Zj
Even Milo says this is the best popcorn he's ever tasted!
Now, you can change this recipe up to suit yourself. This popcorn maker is made so that you do not have to use anything on the bottom. Just put your kernels in and pop away!
But for us, we love the theater popcorn taste, so we melt 2 tablespoons of butter and mix in 1 tablespoon of popcorn salt in the bottom first. Then we add our kernels so that we get the perfect buttery popcorn taste.
And that's it. You will pop the best popcorn you have ever made in your entire life!
Looking for other delicious Popcorn recipes? Check these out
You can even create the perfect popcorn gift basket for a friend by getting them one of those Microwave Popcorn poppers and then including a fun seasoning set like this one I found on Amazon.
- 1/2 cup of popcorn kernels
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 tablespoon of popcorn salt
- Melt the butter for 30 seconds at the bottom of your popcorn popper.
- Add in the seasoning and your kernels.
- Stir to get everything combined.
- Place the lid on the popper making sure not to push it down too hard. Just sit it on the top loosely.
- Microwave for 2:30-3:00 or until you hear 15 seconds pop in between kernels.
- Remove carefully from the microwave and serve to guests for the perfect movie night.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 57Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 199mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 0g