Want a delicious and easy dessert? This rocky road fudge is all the rage with mini marshmallows, crunchy cashews, and semi-sweet chocolate all mixed together for the ultimate dessert.
One of my husband's favorite desserts is this Rocky Road Fudge that I came up with a few years ago.
Stephen loves anything with cashews in it, and chocolate of course is a weakness in this family.
I played around with a few flavors until I came upon this one! By mixing together sweetened condensed milk and melted chocolate, you come up with a very satisfying recipe!
We named this Rocky Road Fudge because it looks a lot like our favorite rocky road ice cream.
How to Make Rocky Road Fudge
Start by mixing together in a large bowl, one mini bag of marshmallows and one can of salted cashew pieces.
Then, in another microwaveable bowl, melt one bag of chocolate chips and a couple of tablespoons of butter.
Add in one can of sweetened condensed milk and mix together.
Take the melted chocolate mixture and mix with the nuts and the marshmallows.
Once you mix everything together, pour into a 9×13 pan lined with parchment paper, and allow it to set up in the fridge for a couple of hours.
Once it sets up, you can remove it from the pan and slice into bars. This is the perfect bite of deliciousness!
Looking for other nutty goodness? Check out these recipes
- 12 oz bag of semi sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 1/2 cups of salted cashews
- 1 regular sized bag of mini marshmallows
- Start by adding to a microwave safe bowl, the chocolate chips and butter. Microwave in 15 second intervals until the chocolate has melted.
- Combine the condensed milk with melted chocolate and stir.
- In another large bowl, add your cashews and marshmallows. Stir in the chocolate mixture and mix everything together.
- Line a 13x9 baking dish with parchment paper and spread the chocolate covered mixture in the pan. Place in the refrigerator for 2 hours until firm and chilled.
- Slice into bricks and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 270Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 170mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 2gSugar: 15gProtein: 5g