These Biscoff Cookie Butter Blondies are chewy and made with Biscoff cookie butter. If you love those cookies as much as we do, then you are going to flip for this blondie recipe.
I don't know why I have never made blondies before. I mean I love brownies, but blondies just slipped my mind. That was until I recently discovered a recipe for blondies made with delicious Biscoff cookie butter.
If you are not sure what cookie butter is, then let me enlighten you to this delicatable peanut butter like product. The taste though are those yummy Biscoff cookies that you get when you fly Delta.
One thing that I found out is that blondies are so good. I mean, really good. To me, they are even better than chocolate brownies.
They have the most perfect chewy middle but with a cookie texture.
The centers are soft, but the edges are crispy and have a great brown sugar taste with bites of Biscoff cookie butter in the as well.
So here's what we need to make these beautiful blondies.
How to Make Biscoff Cookie Butter Blondies
You will need the follow ingredients —
- Biscoff cookie butter
- brown sugar
- granulated sugar
- baking powder
- baking soda
- vanilla extract
After mixing everything together and putting it in the pan, bake it and then cool. Cut into squares and enjoy!
Check out these other brownie recipes for inspiration
- Banana Peanut Butter Blondie from A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- Best Peanut Butter Blondies from Palatable Pastime
- Biscoff Cookie Butter Blondies from Jen Around the World
- Blonde Brownie from Devour Dinner
- Butterscotch Blondies from Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Eggnog Snickerdoodle Blondies from The Spiffy Cookie
- Funfetti White Chocolate Blondies from Blogghetti
- Gluten Free Blondies from Art of Natural Living
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Blondies from Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Peanut Butter Cup Blondies from Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Vegan Apple Butter Blondies from Magical Ingredients
- White Chocolate Cranberry Blondies from Making Miracles
- Whole Wheat Butterscotch Pecan Blondies from That Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup butter melted
- 1 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Biscoff cookie butter
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, add the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Stir together and side aside.
- In a bowl, add the melted butter, sugar, and brown sugar. Stir together until incorporated.
- Now, add in the eggs and vanilla.
- Beat with a mixer until smooth.
- Add flour to the butter mixture a little at a time. Beat on the slowest setting to incorporate flour into the butter.
- Next, add the Biscoff cookie butter to the batter and mix it together.
- Take your 9x9 baking pan and spray it with non stick spray. Cut a piece of parchment paper so that there is enough excess to hang over the left and right side of the pan to create handles. You will use these to remove the blondies from the pan once cooled.
- Press the paper to the inside of the pan and smooth it out over the non stick spray.
- Add the blondie batter to the pan.
- Use a spatula to spread the batter out evenly in the pan. It will be extremely thick. That is okay.
- Bake in a preheated oven until the edges of the blondies start to turn golden brown and pull away from the inside edges of the pan.
- Remove the pan from the oven on to a baking rack and let the blondies cool completely before cutting them.
- Cut to desired size once cooled and share with friends and family.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 336Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 67mgSodium: 389mgCarbohydrates: 46gFiber: 1gSugar: 26gProtein: 4g