This recipe for Chocolate Pumpkin Mini Cheesecakes is part of the #fallflavors recipe week. All opinions listed are 100% my own. I did receive products from sponsors to make this recipe.
Welcome to #FallFlavors where more than 25 food bloggers are sharing recipes with favorite Fall flavors. Our sponsors, Millican Pecan, Dixie Crystals, Melissa’s Produce, Taylor & Colledge, Nairn’s, and Republic of Tea, have furnished participating bloggers with complimentary product to use in their recipe creations that they will be sharing this week. These same sponsors have generously offered prizes for our giveaway so be sure to enter and share with your friends so they can enter too. Be sure to follow our Fall Flavors Pinterest account for more inspiration.
When fall hits, all I can think about is apple recipes, soup recipes, and pumpkin recipes. From now until Thanksgiving, m brain is on overload with all the different desserts and dishes I can make.
One of my favorite desserts is cheesecake, so when you mix pumpkin and cheesecake together, you get the perfect match made in heaven.
I made the crust using Nairn's Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Oat Biscuits. Then I used my muffin tin to make them mini size. It's the perfect size when you want a bite-sized dessert.
How to Make Mini Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a cupcake pan with white cupcake liners.
Start by combining 6 packs of Nairn's with 4 tablespoons of melted butter into a food processor.
Pulse until everything is combined. Then, use a tablespoon and spoon the mixture into the cupcake liners. Your mixture should look like this.
Using a flat bottomed cup or a measuring cup, press the crust down lightly. You want to make sure it is even.
Set that aside and prepare the pumpkin filling.
Mix together the pumpkin puree, brown sugar, eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and salt.
In another bowl, combine the cream cheese, Dixie Sugar, and vanilla bean paste. For me, I love Taylor & Colledge. There is just something about that vanilla bean paste that puts this recipe over the top.
Mix together the pumpkin mixture with the cream cheese mixture. Beat it until it is smooth.
Using another tablespoon, scoop the mixture into the cupcake liners. You can do about 2-3 tablespoons. It is the perfect amount. You want to leave a space at the top for the chocolate ganache we are going to put on top.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. When they are done, remove them from the oven and allow them to cool completely.
Once they are done cooling, heat the heavy whipping cream in the microwave. Once it is warm enough to melt the chips, add chocolate chips to it and stir until melted.
Then, take a teaspoon and drizzle on the top of each cheesecake.
Allow the ganache to harden before eating.
These are so good and so easy to make. Everyone that I shared these with RAVED about the chocolate and pumpkin flavors together.
Check out these other blogger recipes
More #FallFlavors Recipes Below:
Appetizers and Snacks
- Crispy Air Fryer Cauliflower from Simple and Savory
- Pumpkin Pie Smoothie from House of Nash Eats
- Roasted Grapes Crostini With Rosemary And Pecans from Eat Move Make
- Rosemary Roasted Cashews from SueBee Homemaker
Breakfast and Baked Goods
- Apple Coffee Cake from Devour Dinner
- Apple Pecan Loaf from Palatable Pastime
- Eggless Pearalmond Mini Loaves from Magical Ingredients
- Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Sweet Potatoes from Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Candied Sweet Potatoes from Life Love and Good Food
- Chestnut Pesto Brussels Sprouts from Cindy's Recipes and Writings
- Butternut Squash Gnocchi from A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- French Onion Chicken from Family Around The Table
- Lamb Kabobs from Art of Natural Living
- Chestnut Chocolate Mousse from The Spiffy Cookie
- Choc Pumpkin Mini Cheesecakes from Jen around the world
- Graham Cracker Crumble from The Fresh Cooky
- Pear Crisp Recipe from Hostess At Heart
Enter to Win This Cool Giveaway
Prize 1: Texas Pecan Candy Basket from Millican Pecan
The Millican Pecan Texas Pecan Candy Basket is loaded with a variety of pecan gifts. Includes 6 Milk Chocolate Pecan Clusters, 6 Milk Chocolate Caramillicans (similar to Turtles), 6 White Chocolate Caramillicans, 6 Pecan Pralines, and a 1/2 lb. Bag of Flavored Pecans! Every bit DELICIOUS! A $75 value.
Prize 2: Williams Sonoma Cleartouch Nonstick 6-Piece Bakeware Set from Dixie Crystals
Perfect for the occasional baker, our entry-level collection features a sturdy nonstick silicone coating at a great value. Aluminized steel, the material of choice for professional bakers, provides excellent heat transfer for even baking, so food turns out beautifully and releases easily, every time. 6-Piece Set includes: Half-sheet pan, 12-cup muffin pan, round cake pan, square cake pan, rectangular cake pan, loaf pan. An $80 value.
Prize 3: 3 Month Melissa's Produce Gift Subscription
A stunning selection of the most delicious produce will be delivered once a month for 3 months. At Melissa's, the produce is selected at their peak of perfection and packed by hand to ensure safe arrival. A $124 value.
Prize 4: A Red Dancing Leaves Teapot and a tin of Hot Apple Cider Tea from The Republic of Tea
Let the aroma of fresh apple and mulled cider spices envelop you as you sip this golden infusion. The crisp, lingering finish will leave you wanting more! A naturally-caffeine free blend of apples, cinnamon cloves and ginger. Reminiscent of apple cider, with the luscious aroma of cinnamon and cloves, make this cup the perfect accompaniment to the colors of the harvest season.
Embossed, windswept leaves whirl across this 20 oz ceramic teapot. Includes a stainless steel infuser. An exclusive design by The Republic of Tea. A $44 value
Prize 5: A selection of six flavors of Oat Crackers from Nairn's
One winner will receive a box of each Nairn's Original, Chocolate Chip, Stem Ginger Oat Grahams, Caramelized Onions, Rosemary & Sea Salt Flatbreads, and Oat Cracker. Nairn's has been baking oats since 1896. They use simple, natural, and wholesome ingredients in their products. Minimum $25 value
Prize 6: A Selection of extracts from Taylor and Colledge.
One winner will receive a selection of extracts to include vanilla bean, almond, lemon, and lavender. In 1897, Taylor & Colledge won its first award for excellence in vanilla. Since then, the Taylor & Colledge commitment for unsurpassed quality has earned its reputation as one of the world’s finest producers of vanilla. Minimum of $25 value
Enter Herea Rafflecopter giveaway
Six (6) winners will be randomly selected. The prize packages will be sent directly from the giveaway sponsors. Bloggers are not responsible for prize fulfillment. Winners have 24 hours to respond once notified by email, or they forfeit the prize and an alternate winner will be chosen.
The #FallFlavors bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize packages. Bloggers hosting this giveaway and their immediate family members living in the household cannot enter or win the giveaway. Entries will be verified. No purchase is necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Must be 18 years of age or older to enter the giveaway and the contest is open only to US residents. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, or any other social channel mentioned in the #FallFlavors posts or entries. Thank you to our sponsors Millican Pecan Company, Dixie Crystals, Melissa’s Produce, Taylor & Colledge, Republic of Tea, and Nairn’s for providing prizes.
For the crust
- 1 box of Nairn's Chocolate Chip Gluten-Free Oat Grahams
- 4 tablespoons of butter
For the cheesecake
- 1 1/2 cups of pumpkin puree
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup of light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 3 - 8 ounce blocks of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Bean Paste
For the chocolate ganache
- 1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a cupcake pan with white cupcake liners.
- In a food processor, place the oat Grahams in there and pulse until they are a fine crumb. Add the butter and pulse again to mix everything together.
- Using a tablespoon, spoon the crumb mixture into the bottom of the cupcake liners. Use a flat bottomed cup to lightly press down the crusts in each liner. Set aside.
- To make the cheesecake, mix in a large mixing bowl the pumpkin puree, brown sugar, eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and salt.
- In another mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla bean paste.
- Combine the pumpkin mixture with the cream cheese mixture. Beat until it is smooth.
- Using another tablespoon or a cookie scoop, add about 2 1/2 to 3 tablespoons of cream cheese mixture to the top of the cupcake liners. Leave room on the top for the ganache.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the edges are firm and the middle jiggles slightly.
- Remove from the oven and allow them to cool completely.
- Once they are cool, heat the heavy cream in a microwave-safe bowl for 2-3 minutes.
- Add in your chocolate chips and stir until the chips have melted.
- Using a spoon, pour about a tablespoon of chocolate on the top of each cheesecake. You can add more chocolate if you like.
- Allow the ganache to harden before enjoying.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 231Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 63mgSodium: 142mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 1gSugar: 15gProtein: 4g