This recipe for Key Lime Bars is sponsored in conjunction with #SpringSweetsWeek. I received product samples from sponsor companies to help in the creation of the #SpringSweetsWeek recipes. All opinions are mine alone.
Key Lime Bars are the perfect dessert to share with friends or family to usher in the Spring season! Simple and easy to make and so amazingly delicious!Welcome to #SpringSweetsWeek 2023 hosted by Heather from Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks! The sun is shining, the weather is getting warmer, so, we are celebrating the beginning of spring with plenty of spring sweets and a fun giveaway! This year 20 food bloggers from around the country are sharing over 75 sweet recipes that are perfect for spring. Therefore, let's get ready to enjoy amazing spring treats like cupcakes, cookies, pies, jams, and even a few beverages! Thank you to our #SpringSweetsWeek sponsors that are helping us give away some great prizes. Thank you to Melissa's Produce, Anolon, Taylor and Colledge, and Selefina Spices for your generosity and support. We have an incredible giveaway with four amazing prizes and would love it if you would take a moment to read about it and the prizes that you can win!
These bars taste just like traditional key lime pie, but in an easy-to-serve form.
You can find key lime juice at your grocery store, however, if it's not available, regular lime juice is fine to use instead. But if you are like me, you'll just get them from Melissa's Produce. They are so big for key limes and full of juice!
Once you get them ready, bake them in a 9×9 baking dish. Anolon has a new heavy duty aluminum one and it has become my new favorite baking dish.
Thanks to the Sponsors
Thank you #SpringSweetsWeek Sponsors: Selefina Spices, Anolon, Melissa’s Produce, and Taylor and Colledge for providing the prizes free of charge. These companies also provided the bloggers with samples and products for #SpringSweetsWeek recipes. All opinions are my own.
The #SpringSweetsWeek giveaway is open to residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. All entries for the winner will be checked and verified. So, by entering you give the right to use your name and likeness. The number of entries received determines the odds of winning.
More Spring Dessert Recipes …
We share recipes from #SpringSweetsWeek on Pinterest! Make sure you follow the board to see all the delicious recipes shared this week.
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 5 TBSP unsalted butter, melted
- pinch of salt
- 1 - 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 large eggs
- 2/3 cup Key Lime juice (or lime juice)
- 2 tablespoons of lime zest
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- whipped topping
- Mint for the topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine the crust ingredients (graham cracker crumbs, granulated sugar, melted butter, and a pinch of salt) and press firmly into the bottom of a 9x9" baking dish lightly coated with cooking spray.
- Bake the crust for 8 minutes and cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, combine all filling ingredients with an electric mixer. Pour over the cooled crust.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the filling is set but not browned.
- Allow to cool to room temperature and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Cut into squares and garnish with whipped topping, fresh mint, and grated lime zest.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 238Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 77mgSodium: 197mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 0gSugar: 27gProtein: 6g