One of my most favorite side dishes is roasted potato wedges. Using this delicious roasted garlic infused olive oil and some Parmesan cheese took my Oven Roasted Parmesan Tater Wedges over the top!
These take about 20-30 minutes to cook in the oven, but when they come out they are simply crunchy, garlicky, and oh so delicious!
To make wedges, you slice your potatoes in half longwise. Then take each half and slice that piece in half. Then take each of those halves and slice in half. When you are finished with both sides, you should 8 total wedges per potato.
Lay them out in a single layer on a baking sheet and then sprinkle on Cucina Aurora Roasted Garlic Infused Olive Oil for one amazing potato flavor.
This 100% Italian roasted garlic infused olive oil uses granulated roasted garlic for the smoothest flavor possible, combined with just a hint of red pepper to bring out the garlic's intensity.
This pure and powerful artisanal oil is perfect for bruschetta, salads, or just dipping with bread. Use in place of plain olive oil to sauté, fry, or grill fish, meat, and veggies or simply toss and enjoy with pasta or rice.
These infused olive oils are made with all-natural ingredients. They are GMO-free, gluten-free, and vegan. They are hand-made in the USA in Salem, New Hampshire.
What is your favorite way to eat potatoes?
- 5 russet potatoes halved into wedges
- 1 bottle of Cucina Aurora Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese, fresh
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Take the potatoes, place them on a baking sheet and sprinkle on the olive oil. Bake at 400 degrees for about 15 minutes. Take them out and flip them over and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle on Parmesan Cheese.