This incredible Bruschetta Chicken Recipe is perfect for those nights when you want a flavorful dinner, but light on the ingredients.
The other night I was craving something so delicious. I wasn't sure what it was — until I made the Bruschetta Chicken I kept hearing so much about. You will seriously love this recipe.
The one thing I have learned about my daughter, is that whenever I make a new dish, she is all in to try new and exciting things.
While I was busy making this dish, she was busy with taking a box of cornbread muffin mix and turning into the most delicious side dish ever full of cheese, corn and spices. It was beyond delicious.
So here is how to make Bruschetta Chicken. Be sure to serve this with a side of my Copycat Cheesecake Factory Honey Wheat Bread. It is amazingly delicious as well.
How to Make Bruschetta Chicken
Basically to make this all you need are a few ingredients. If you have a garden going on, then you might not even have to buy any veggies for this dish.
Sprinkle your chicken with my Paula Deen's House Seasoning and then roast them in the oven. While they are roasting, you are going to make the bruschetta topping.
Literally all this consists of is chopped roma tomatoes, garlic, basil, olive oil, balsamic vinegar (you can leave this out if you don't like vinegar) and salt and pepper.
Once the chicken is done, melt FRESH mozzarella on top of it before adding your bruschetta topping. If you are watching what you eat, you can leave this off, but I promise if you leave it on, you will love me forever 🙂
Fresh mozzarella is the key here — not that brick stuff.
Now, once your cheese is melted, simply top each chicken breast with as much topping as you want. For me, the more the merrier.
I do believe that this is not only the most gorgeous dish I have ever made, but it is also the most tastiest I have ever made.
Looking For Other Great Chicken Dishes?
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Carbonara
- Chicken Yakitori Bowls
- The Crispiest Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lemon Chicken Piccata
Here's the printable recipe. Enjoy!
- 3 or 4 chicken breasts
- 4 or 5 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp . olive oil
- 1 tsp . balsamic vinegar
- 1/8. tsp sea salt
- Handful basil, chopped
- 1 ball of fresh mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper, then bake for about 25-30 minutes until juices run clear.
- Once the chicken is cooked through, top with slices of fresh mozzarella and place back in the oven for 3-4 minutes to melt the cheese.
- Meanwhile, combine chopped tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and basil in a bowl.
- Refrigerate until chicken is ready to be served and spoon over the top of the chicken.
- Top with extra basil and Parmesan Slices for an extra pop of flavor.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 163Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 71mgSodium: 133mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 26g