Chocolate Andes Mint Cookies — Mint chocolate has always been my husband's favorite flavor and these cookies don't disappoint. If you need a great Christmas cookie, then this would be a go-to dessert in my book.
I am a huge fan of Andes mints, and my hubby is a huge fan of Mint Chocolate Chip anything, so when we came up with the recipe for these cookies, it was like a marriage made in heaven.
If you are planning on going to a cookie exchange, these cookies make a great addition to the mix.
How to Make Chocolate Andes Mint Cookies
Mix your wet and dry ingredients separately, and then mix them together. Once mixed roll them out into about 1 inch balls and then bake.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray or parchment paper.
Add sugar, butter, eggs, and vanilla to a stand mixer (or in a large bowl with a hand mixer) and beat until fluffy.
In a separate bowl whisk together flour, cocoa, salt, and baking soda. Combine this with your butter mix. Fold in Andes mint pieces. I chopped mine up pretty small, but if you want, you can make them bigger so you can see the pieces in your cookie.
Add your dry ingredients to your wet and mix until combined.
Fold in Andes min pieces.
Roll out 1 – 1 ½ inch balls of dough and place them in your prepared baking sheet.
Bake for 8-10 minutes. Allow cooling on the pan for 5 minutes.
Check out these other Christmas cookies
- Gingerbread Cookies
- Joanna Gaines Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Kitchen Sink Cookies
- Christmas Haystack Cookies
Tuesday Christmas Cookie Recipes
- Andes Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies from Jen around the world
- Cappuccino Swirl Butter Cookies from Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Chai Sugar Cookies with Eggnog Frosting from Blogghetti
- Chocolate Chunk Cherry Oatmeal Cookies from Christmas Tree Lane
- Cream Cheese Sprinkle Cookies from Shockingly Delicious
- GF Peppermint Meltaways from Frugal & Fit
- Hot Cocoa Cookies from Magical Ingredients
- Nana's Molasses Cookies from Daily Dish Recipes
- Oatmeal Gingersnaps from Family Around the Table
- Oatmeal Pecan Cookies from A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- Peanut Butter Brownie Bombs from Palatable Pastime
- Snowman Cookies from Devour Dinner
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ⅔ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- 10 oz Andes mint chopped candies
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the sugar, butter, eggs, and vanilla to a stand mixer and beat until fluffy.
- In a separate bowl whisk together flour, cocoa, salt, and baking soda.
- Combine this with the butter mix.
- Fold in the Andes mint pieces.
- Add your dry ingredients to your wet and mix until combined.
- Fold in Andes min peces.
- Roll out 1 - 1 ½ inch balls of dough and place them in your prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the pan for 5 minutes before moving to a wire rack to cool completely.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 225Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 37mgSodium: 75mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 1gSugar: 18gProtein: 3g