These English Muffin Pizzas come together in no time!
One of my favorite foods to play around with when it comes to creating new recipes is the all-inclusive English Muffin. I have made so many awesome recipes using them. Since we had a few left over from the last time I bought some, I decided to create these quick and easy English Muffin Pizzas recipe for you!
How to Make English Muffin Pizzas
All you need to make these delicious English Muffin Pizzas are —
- English Muffins
- My Homemade Pizza Sauce recipe (or store-bought is fine too)
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese
How to Keep Your English Muffins From Getting Soggy
So — I have a trick that will keep your English Muffin Pizzas from being soggy — and that is toast them before you do anything else!
If you toast them and get it good and brown, it makes the bottoms just like a pizza crust. This way when you slather on the pizza sauce, it won't soak through the English Muffin.
Once you toast them under the broiler, remove them from the oven and top with the pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese and your favorite meat topping — for us, we use pepperoni.
Put them in a 400-degree oven and bake for about 10 minutes until the cheese is melted and the pepperonis are crispy around the edges.
Let's face it — no one likes a soggy pepperoni, am I right??
Now, you can enjoy these just as they are, or you can serve them at room temperature. These would be great for lunchboxes as well. You can create your own Lunchables for your kids especially if you have some Bento Boxes like these.
English Muffin Pizza Topping Ideas
There are so many ways you can go with these English Muffin Pizzas. Topping ideas could be —
- Taco Pizza topped with salsa, jalapenos, ground beef and lettuce
- Ham and Pineapple Pizzas
- Cheeseburger topped pizza with a mustard base and topped with pickles and ground beef as well as tomatoes
As I said, there are so many ways to change these English Muffin Pizzas up! The possibilities are endless.
- 1 package of Engligh Muffins, split
- 1 jar of pizza sauce (or make homemade)
- Pepperoni slices
- Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to broiler. Lay out the English Muffins cut side up and broil until brown and crispy. Remove from the oven.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Top the English Muffins with pizza sauce and the mozzarella cheese. Add pepperoni slices
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes until pepperoni edges are crispy.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and Parmesan Cheese.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 46Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 67mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 0gSugar: 3gProtein: 1g
Looking for More English Muffin Recipes? Check These Out!
- On the Go Freezer Breakfast Sandwiches featuring Bays English Muffins
- Baked Apple Cinnamon French Toast
- How to Make Homemade English Muffins