Y'all — Halloween is right around the corner! One more week and this spooky festive holiday will be here. Serve your adult guests this Halloween Candy Corn Cocktail for your next Halloween party and watch them be wowed by your talent.
If you love candy corn, then you will find this treat a fright! Who says the kids are the only ones who get to have fun and go trick-or-treating on Halloween night?
How to Make a Fun Candy Corn Drink
To make this spooky cocktail, here is what you will need —
- Smirnoff Whipped Cream Vodka
- Pineapple juice
- Whipped Cream for topping
- Fun Halloween Sprinkles
The grenadine is what makes for a lot of fun in this drink. It sinks to the bottom and creates an orange layer for this 3 layer drink.
The whipped cream vodka is sweet and delicious and helps balance out the tart pineapple flavor. If you are not a fan of pineapple flavor, you can sub out orange juice in the place of the pineapple juice.
This recipe makes two drinks. To make more than two, just double or triple the recipe.
Fill a martini shaker up 1/4 of the way with crushed ice. Measure out 4 ounces of whipped cream vodka and add to the ice. Now, add 1 cup of pineapple juice. Place the lid on and shake that drink with all your might!
Pour the mixture into each cocktail glass until it is filled almost all the way full — about 3/4 full. Add 1 tablespoon of grenadine to each glass. Grenadine syrup is thick and heavy which is why it sinks to the bottom.
Top the drink off with whipped cream and fun Halloween sprinkles.
Serve this drink to your adult friends. For a kid-friendly version of this same drink, make my famous Candy Corn Punch for the kids! All the partygoers can enjoy some fun punch. For a list of all my kid-friendly non-alcoholic drinks, click that link.
Check Out These Other Fun Halloween Recipes
- Witches Brew Cocktail #HalloweenTreatsWeek
- Poison Apple Mocktail #HalloweenTreatsWeek
- Eyeball Halloween Pumpkin Cake Pops #HalloweenTreatsWeek
- Crushed Ice
- 4 ounces of Whipped Cream Vodka
- 1 cup of pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons of grenadine syrup
- Whipped cream
- Halloween Sprinkles for garnish
- Fill a beverage shaker with crushed ice about 1/4 of the way full. Add in the vodka and pineapple juice. Shake well until all mixed together.
- Remove the top strainer and pour evenly into the glasses. They should be about 3/4 of the way full.
- Add 1 tablespoon of grenadine syrup to each glass.
- Top with whipped cream and fun Halloween sprinkles.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 332Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 45mgSodium: 14mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 0gSugar: 28gProtein: 2g