One of my favorite things to do during the Halloween season is making fun and festive food. Kayla and I recently got in the kitchen and made a super fun Halloween Candy Corn Punch featuring none other than our favorite orange drink — Fanta®.
Making this is super simple — and if you add the right ingredients, the taste is phenomenal and it looks perfect for a Halloween party or fall get-together.
How to Make Halloween Candy Corn Punch
Grab the Fanta orange soda and pour 1/2 cup into your glasses. Now, add in 1/2 cup of pineapple juice. The pineapple adds that little extra sweet flavor that you need in this drink.
Make a batch of whipped topping and separate it into two bowls. Mix a little yellow food coloring with half and leave the other half white.
Add the dollop to the top of your Halloween Candy Corn Punch. Top it with fun fall jimmies sprinkles.
Now — you have this amazing Halloween drink that is perfect for any night you are entertaining friends and family.
Check out these other fun Halloween Recipes
- 1 can of Fanta Orange Soda
- 1 can of Pineapple Juice
- Heavy Cream
- Yellow Food Coloring
- Add 1/2 cup of pineapple juice to each glass
- Next, add in 1/2 cup of Fanta Orange Soda.
- Whip heavy cream until nice and foamy. Divide evenly into bowls. Use yellow food coloring to color one-half yellow. Leave the other half white.
- Take a dollop of each and place it on the top of the drink. Sprinkle on some fall jimmy sprinkles for the finishing touch.
- Serve to friends and family on Halloween!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 299Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 17mgSodium: 38mgCarbohydrates: 62gFiber: 0gSugar: 31gProtein: 1g