This is the best non-alcoholic drink you can make. Pineapple Coconut Mocktail is frosty and full of island flavor. You can even say that this drink resembles a pina-colada but without the alcohol.
If you have never heard of a mocktail before, then you are missing out! A mocktail is a drink recipe that normally calls for a type of alcohol but that ingredient is omitted. There is no alcohol in this recipe so it's perfect to share with kids, families, parties and women who are expecting.
What ingredients do I need to make a Pineapple Coconut Mocktail?
- Pineapple juice
- Coconut Cream
- Cream of Coconut
In a blender, add the pineapple juice. Next, you will need cream of coconut. I like to use the cream of coconut that can be found on the beverage aisle by the drink mixes and stuff. It's called Coco Real Cream of coconut in a squeeze jar.
Next, you will need coconut cream. It adds in the creaminess needed that the juice or the cream of coconut cannot provide. I like the Thai Kitchen Coconut cream that you can find in the Asian food aisle. It is usually by the soy sauce and Teriyaki sauce.
Now that you have all the ingredients, put everything together in a blender along with 3 cups of ice and blend until frosty.
If you want it frostier, add more ice.
Pour into your glasses and top with fresh fruit like pineapple slices, or those cute little paper umbrellas.
Check out these other non-alcoholic drink recipes
- Cranberry Orange Mocktail from Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Pineapple Coconut Mocktail from Jen Around the World
- Shirley Temple Mule from A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- Sparkling Cranberry Kiss from Family Around the Table
- Refreshing Sparkling Lemon Blueberry Mocktail from That Recipe
- Sparkling Pineapple Paloma Mocktail from Palatable Pastime
- Spiced Apple Cider from Art of Natural Living
- 2 cups pineapple juice chilled
- ½ cup cream of coconut chilled
- ¼ cup coconut cream chilled
- 3-4 cups ice
- In a blender add all ingredients and 3 cups of ice and blend until smooth.
- If needed, add an additional cup of ice and blend again until desired consistency.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 661Total Fat: 40gSaturated Fat: 31gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 67mgSodium: 210mgCarbohydrates: 76gFiber: 5gSugar: 61gProtein: 4g