These air fryer baked avocado eggs are all over TikTok right now and I am here for it. We jumped on the train and made them ourselves and let me just say WOW!
It's like having avocado toast without the bread and the toppings are endless, which is my favorite kind of breakfast.
Check out the recipe below and learn how to make these yourself.
How to Make Air Fryer Avocado Baked Eggs
Start by halving your avocado and getting rid of the pit. Now, for these avocado-baked eggs, you are going to need to hollow out some of the avocados in order for the entire egg to fit in the hollow. If you have big eggs, remove some of the white before adding to your avocado.
We had the best farm fresh eggs that we picked up from Harvest Crate and they were pretty big, so we had to make sure to remove a lot of that white beforehand.
Break the egg into the center of the hollowed-out avocado. Season with salt and pepper and cook in the air fryer at 400 for 8-10 minutes.
If you don't have an air fryer, you can do this in the oven at 425 for 12-15 minutes, but you can also do it less. It just depends on how you want the yolk.
Start checking the eggs at 8 minutes. Cooke the whites through but make sure the center still has some give to it.
We have a Ninja Dual Air Fryer , but you can use any kind. While our baked avocado eggs are baking, we air fry some bacon in the other side on 400 for about 6-8 minutes — depending on how thick your bacon cuts are.
To top off our eggs, we add a little dash of hot sauce, some of my homemade everything bagel seasoning and the crispy bacon.
It is literally the best breakfast I can put in my mouth — and the best part is that it is very healthy!
Check out these other delicious air fryer recipes
Air fryer-baked eggs in avocados are the perfect option for a low-carb breakfast. They’re unbelievably delicious and easy to make.
This recipe is proof of how flavorful your keto breakfast can be. It is an excellent alternative to the usual eggs and bacon.
- 1 avocado halved and seeded
- 2 eggs
- Everything Bagel Seasoning (optional)
- Hot sauce (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your Air Fryer to 400 F.
- Cut the avocado in half and take out the seed. Using a spoon, remove some of the avocado flesh from the inside to create a larger cavity so that the egg fits in entirely.
- Season the avocado insides with some salt and pepper, then crack the egg into the avocado.
- Air fry the avocado with egg for about 8-10 minutes, depending on how you like the eggs.
- While the avocado is cooking, add some bacon to the air fryer and cook it at the same temp and bake for 6-8 minutes. Remove from the air fryer and chop up.
- Sprinkle your toppings and the bacon on your avocado eggs and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 373Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 186mgSodium: 639mgCarbohydrates: 37gFiber: 8gSugar: 5gProtein: 14g