This Classic Margarita Mocktail gives you all the feels of a real margarita but without any alcohol in it. It is SUPER yummy and the perfect thirst quencher to help you celebrate National Margarita Day!
Don't you just love making fun non-alcoholic drinks for you and your friends? I am not a drinker of wine and spirits, but I love a good fruity drink from time to time.
Since National Margarita Day is coming up soon, I thought it would be the perfect time to show you how to make a super easy non-alcoholic version!
Here's how we make it.
How to Make a Classic Margarita Mocktail
If you like drinks that have Sprite in them, be sure and check out this post I wrote sharing the best non-alcoholic drinks made with Sprite.
To make the mocktail you will only need a few ingredients. First, orange juice and limeaide, which you can find in the freezer section. You will want to prepare it per the directions on the can. Usually it is just one can of the concentrate and one can of water mixed together. You can use regular orange juice from the fridge if you have that on hand.
For this recipe, I also added one fresh lime and lemon, sliced as well as 3 cups of Sprite.
Mix the orange juice, limeaide, and Sprite together. Toss in your lime and lemon and mix well. Set it aside.
Grab two glasses and rim them with margarita salt (this gives it a more authentic taste!). Dip the glasses in a bit of water. Then, dip them in the margarita salt.
Next fill each glass up about 2/3 full with ice.
Pour the virgin margarita mix over the ice and garnish with fresh lime and lemon slices.
Check out this list of other delicious non-alcoholic drinks
- Strawberry Mojito Mocktail
- Poison Apple Mocktail
- Blackberry Mint Spritzer
- Watermelon Mojito Mocktail
- Hocus Pocus Potion
- Tropical Sunshine Drink
- Best Mint Julep Recipe
Must Make Margaritas
- Classic Margarita Mocktail from Jen Around the World
- Creamy Strawberry Margarita Popsicles from That Recipe
- Frozen Strawberry Margarita from Art of Natural Living
- Kiwi Margaritas from The Spiffy Cookie
- Mai Tai Margarita from A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- Raspberry Margarita from Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Rose Margarita from Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Sangria Margarita from Palatable Pastime
- Skinny Fruit Margarita from Our Good Life
- 3 cups of Sprite
- 1 can of limeaide plus 1 can of water
- 1 cup of orange juice
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- margarita salt
- Pour limeaide, water, Sprite, and orange juice into a pitcher and mix.
- Slice a lemon and lime and throw into the pitcher. I squeezed the slices into the pitcher before adding them.
- Rim glass with salt if desired by turning glass upside down and dipping it into water then salt.
- Fill glass 2/3 full with ice, then pour the margarita over the top.
- Garnish with lime and lemon slices and a sprig of mint if desired.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 114Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 182mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 1gSugar: 20gProtein: 1g