Several years ago, I came upon this recipe in an old Pillsbury cookbook and it has been a family favorite since the first day I made them. I honestly cannot believe that I have never posted this recipe for Cream Cheese Biscuit Puffs.
It is really as simple and as easy as having just a few ingredients, and then I promise you will not be able to stop eating these.
All you need is a can of biscuits (not flaky layer), a block of cream cheese, 1/2 stick of butter, 1/3 cup of sugar and 2 teaspoons of cinnamon.
You cube up your cream cheese into 10 blocks. Then you melt your butter and let those cream cheese cubes rest in the butter.
While those are resting in the butter, mix together your cinnamon and sugar and set it aside.
Then, pop open your can of biscuits and flatten out each one to make it a bit bigger than it normally is.
Now, take your cream cheese cube out of the butter and roll it in the cinnamon and sugar mix. Then place the cube in the middle of the biscuit and wrap the cube up in the biscuit.
Then place them in a muffin tin. Do each one the same way until you have 10 biscuit puffs.
Once you have done that, take the remaining butter and drizzle over all the puffs in the pan and then sprinkle them with the remaining cinnamon and sugar mix.
Bake them in the oven at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes and when they come out they look amazing and so cheesy and so freaking delicious!
For more Christmas and winter ideas, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- Cranberry Stove Top Potpourri Recipe by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Christmas Practice Writing Sheets by A Mom's Take
- Red Velvet Cookies with Cream Cheese Drizzle by Mom Does It All
- Christmas in a Jar by 2Boys+1Girl=OneCrazyMom
- Ornament Christmas Tree Picture by Simply Southern Mom
- Winter Wonderland Peppermint Playdough by Food Fun Family
- Easy Challah Bread Rolls from Your Bread Machine by Day By Day In Our World
- DIY Christmas Mouse Ornaments by Blessed Elements
- Homemade Cinnamon Snowflake Ornament by MommaDJane
- Graham Cracker Reindeer by This Mama Loves
- DIY Glittered Christmas Ornaments by How Was Your Day?
- Peppermint Bath Salts by Style on Main
- DIY Advent Calendar by Upstate Ramblings
- 1 can of buttermilk biscuits, not flaky layers
- 1 block of cream cheese
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 1/2 stick of butter melted
- Cube up cream cheese and place in the melted butter. Set aside.
- Mix together your cinnamon and sugar and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Take a biscuit and flatten it in your hand. Take a cream cheese cube and roll in the cinnamon sugar mixture and then place in the middle of the biscuit.
- Roll the biscuit up over the cream cheese cube and place in the muffin pan. Continue until all 10 have been completed.
- Take the remaining butter and drizzle over the puffs and then sprinkle on the remaining sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for 10-12 minutes or until done. Remove from oven and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 82Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 13mgSodium: 67mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 0gSugar: 6gProtein: 1g