This Spinach and Artichoke Dip is hot, delicious, and full of amazing flavor. It is simple and easy to make and is perfect for snack time by yourself or to share with friends and family.
I am a big fan of spinach and artichoke dip. I had my first taste of it at a women's luncheon. I turned my nose up at the thought of eating anything that was green, but when I took that first bite, I was hooked 🙂 After trying that delicious recipe, I knew I was going to have to make it.
How to make Spinach and Artichoke Dip
You can make this easy dip in the crockpot, Instant Pot, on the stove top, but my favorite is this baked version. I simply mix it all together and bake it in the oven. No fuss and no watching it either!
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a small (4 – 5 cup) baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. In a mixing bowl stir together cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic, parmesan, mozzarella, and pepper.
Stir in artichokes and spinach. Spread mixture evenly into prepared baking dish.
Bake in the oven until hot and bubbly, about 20 minutes. Serve it warm with crackers, veggies, or like we eat it, with tortilla chips!
Can I Use Fresh Spinach in This Recipe?
Yes, you can use fresh spinach for this recipe in place of frozen. If doing so steam it and blanch in ice water, then squeeze excess liquid and chop. For me, frozen spinach is the way to go because all of that has already been done for you, cutting down the cooking time.
More Delicious Dips to Try
- Jalapeno Cranberry Dip
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Whipped Ricotta Dip
- Restaurant Style Mexican Cheese Dip
- Pina Colada Fruit Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup of mayo
- 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 10 ounce package of frozen spinach, thawed with the water squeezed out
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large microwave safe bowl, place a block of cream cheese and heat for 35-40 seconds.
- Remove from the microwave and add the other ingredients.
- Mix it together well then spread in a casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes until the edges are brown and bubbly.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 149Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 28mgSodium: 305mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 2gSugar: 1gProtein: 5g