If you want a great salsa, my pineapple salsa is AMAZING!
I love when I can find recipes that I truly fall madly in love with, the kind I cannot stop eating. And that is what I get when I make this pineapple salsa.
The fresh taste of pineapple mixed with cilantro, lime juice, and tomatoes makes for a simple and refreshing new spin on the original restaurant salsa.
How to Make Pineapple Salsa
To make this recipe, you really only need just a few pantry ingredients (what makes this such a special and easy dish). Simply put the ingredients into a festive serving bowl and enjoy!
- can of Pineapple tidbits
- fresh plum tomatoes
- some green onions
- fresh lime juice
- diced jalapeno
My daughter and I made this while we were working on my 15-minute recipe book, and you know what? We ate the whole bowl with some tortilla chips.
I have so many plans for this recipe! Here are a few dishes that would go really well with this!
Recipes that go great with this salsa
- These chipotle chicken nachos
- Grilled shrimp like this Cajun Grilled Shrimp recipe
- 15 Minute Shrimp Tacos
Or you can just eat it by the spoonful. That’s totally fine, too.
- 4 plum tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 bunch green onions chopped fine
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped fine
- 1 14.5 ounce can pineapple tidbits, drained, reserve the juice
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 limes juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to large mixing bowl. Toss to combine.
- Taste and season with more salt, if necessary
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 30Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 31mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 1gSugar: 5gProtein: 0g