if you love Rice Krispie treats as much as we do, you will LOVE our version of S'mores Rice Krispie Treats. Yummy Golden Grahams cereal, marshmallows and chocolate flow throughout this amazing Krispie treats dessert.
We are a huge fan of making delicious Rice Krispie Treats around here. It is one of my husband's favorite sweet treats. Since Kayla loves S'mores, I decided to do a mash-up of the two and create a spectacular version of it.
These are as simple as the original Rice Krispie Treats version, but packed with a ton more flavor.
How to make S'mores Rice Krispie Treats
To make these Krispie treats, you need a few things —
- Rice Krispie Cereal
- Golden Grahams Cereal
- Regular and Mini marshmallows
- chocolate chips
Melt the stick of butter and add the entire 10 ounce bag of large marshmallows. Melt them all the way down over medium heat.
Now, add in 2 cups of Golden Grahams and 4 cups of Rice Krispie Cereal. Mix well together.
Now, add in your chunked chocolate and mix quickly. Pour into a 9×13 buttered pan. Using a buttered spatula, press it down into the pan.
Top with a few mini marshmallows. If you have a hand held blow torch, you can toast the marshmallows on top.
Then, drizzle some melted chocolate across the top and then allow everything to set up.
Check Out these other Rice Krispie Treats!
- 1 10 ounce bag of regular marshmallows
- 1 cup of mini marshmallows
- 1 stick of butter
- 4 cups of Rice Krispie Cereal
- 2 cups of Golden Grahams cereal
- 2 Hershey candy bars, broken into pieces
- 1/2 cup of milk chocolate chips, melted
- In a large stockpot, melt the stick of butter down on medium heat.
- Add in the 10-ounce bag of regular marshmallows and continue stirring until the marshmallows are melted.
- Once the marshmallows have melted, add in the Rice Krispie cereal and the Golden Grahams. Mix well together.
- Add in 3/4 cup of the mini marshmallows and the chocolate pieces and mix together quickly.
- Pour into a buttered 9x13 baking dish.
- Use the back of a buttered spatula to press the Krispie treats into the pan evenly.
- Take the remaining 1/4 cup of mini marshmallows and place them on top of the Krispie Treats. You can also torch them with a blow torch if you like.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add the chocolate chips and melt at 15-20 second increments until the chocolate begins to melt. Stir until it is all melted and then add into a zip-lock bag.
- Snip the end off the bag and drizzle across the Krispie Treats. Allow the treats to set up and then slice and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 305Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 26mgSodium: 205mgCarbohydrates: 47gFiber: 1gSugar: 29gProtein: 4g