If you love cooking Blackstone Griddle recipes as much as I do, you will LOVE my newest creation — SMORES on the Blackstone.
When I first heard about this, I was like what? So I had to check it out and make them myself and you know what? You CAN make them on the Blackstone.
Let me show you how easy this is to make.
How to Make Smores on the Blackstone
Making these Smores on the Blackstone is not hard at all. All you need is some aluminum foil and your Smores ingredients —
- Graham Crackers
- Chocolate Bars
Assemble each s'more. Top one graham cracker square with one candy bar half, one marshmallow, and another graham cracker square.
Place the assembled smores onto a square sheet of aluminum foil. Fold the aluminum foil around the smores to create a sealed packet.
Preheat the griddle to medium heat.
Place the Smores packets on the preheated griddle. Cover the Smores with a Basting Cover and let them cook for 4-5 minutes.
Remove the Smores packets from the griddle. Carefully open them and enjoy! The marshmallow should be very gooey. The chocolate will be very melted. If you do not want your chocolate this melted, you can leave it off and toast the marshmallow first on the Blackstone.
Once you get it all toasted, you can add your chocolate and let the marshmallow heat the chocolate.
I have loved making these on the Blackstone. When I want Smores but can't make a fire, this is the way to go for sure.
Check out these Other Blackstone Griddle Recipes
If you have a Blackstone and need some tips on the best Blackstone Griddle accessories, I have you covered!
Ever since we got our Blackstone, I have had so much fun making all kinds of delicious foods. I have tons of recipes coming for you in the new year and all are made on my favorite griddle.
- 4 graham crackers, broken into halves
- 2 milk chocolate candy bars
- 4 marshmallows
- Preheat your griddle to medium heat or 450°F.
- Assemble each Smores. Top one graham cracker square with one candy bar half, one marshmallow, and another graham cracker square.
- Place the assembled smores onto a square sheet of aluminum foil. Fold the aluminum foil around the smores to create a sealed packet.
- Place the Smores packets on the preheated griddle. If your griddle has a lid, close it. If you do not have a lid, cover the Smores packets using a basting cover.
- Cook the Smores packets for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Remove the Smores packets from the griddle. Carefully open them and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 177Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 112mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 1gSugar: 17gProtein: 4g