These Chocolate Covered Strawberry Ghosts are the perfect treat for Halloween Treats Week! Everyone will love how frighteningly delicious they are.
When Halloween rolls around, I love making fun and festive treats to share with y'all. I like recipes that are simple and easy — especially ones the kids can be a part of making also.
They will definitely have fun dipping strawberries in candy coating and decorating them like ghosts.
I honestly don't even know if you can call this a recipe. It's 3 ingredients — strawberries, white melting chocolates, and black sprinkles for the eyes and mouth of the ghost. I literally dug through my sprinkles to find things that could be used for the eyes and mouth.
They are a really simple and fun-filled snack that the kids are going to love.
Check out these other fun Halloween recipes
Check out all of these great #HalloweenTreatsWeek recipes for today
- Mummy Apple Slices from Big Bear's Wife
- Skull Cherry Pies from Semihomemade Recipes
- Hocus Pocus Spellbook Brownies from Fresh April Flours
- Voodoo Doll Hand Pies from Sweet ReciPEAs
- Rolo Pretzel Eyeballs from An Affair from the Heart
- Gideon's Frankenstein Cookie Copycat from Best Cookie Recipes
- Halloween Charcuterie Board from Devour Dinner
- Sheet Pan Halloween Confetti Cookie Bars from Savory Moments
- Candy Corn Poke Cake from Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Harry Potter Witch Hat Tarts from Simply Inspired Meals
- Wicked Witch Icebox Cake from A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- Easy Graveyard Hill Cake from Pastry Chef Online
- Halloween Nougat from Our Good Life
- Candy Corn Fudge from Take Two Tapas
- Halloween Pretzel Rods from Sweet Beginnings
- Halloween Pretzel Mummies from The Speckled Palate
- Graveyard Brownies from Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Ghosts from Jen Around the World
- Witch Finger Dipped Pretzels from For the Love of Food
- Candy Corn Sugar Cookie Bars from The Spiffy Cookie
Welcome to 2022’s #HalloweenTreatsWeek event!
#HalloweenTreatsWeek is a yearly Halloween blogging event that is hosted by Angie from Big Bear’s Wife . This event is an online, week-long event that is filled with some amazingly wicked Halloween treats and recipes from some fantastic Halloween loving bloggers!
For this years 5th annual #HalloweenTreatsWeek event we have 20 hauntingly talented bloggers that are sharing their favorite Halloween recipes throughout the week! You can following the hashtag #HalloweenTreatsWeek on social media to collect all of these frightful recipes to use at your own Halloween parties and events!
Make Sure to check out all of the fun Halloween recipes that we're sharing this week!
- 1 pack of Bright White Candy melts
- 1 pint of strawberries, whole
- Black sprinkles
- Melt the candy melts according to package directions.
- Dip strawberries in the melting chocolate making sure to cover it all. Leave green tops.
- Place the strawberries immediately on the parchment paper.
- Immediately, place black sprinkles on the eyes and mouth.
- Let the candy melt harden.
- Now, enjoy!