This delicious Christmas Morning Punch pairs orange juice, apple cider, cranberry juice, and warm winter spices for an easy non-alcoholic punch you can enjoy year round!
My Christmas mornings consist of me sitting around in my jammies enjoying my hot cup of coffee. But sometimes, I like to drink a little something else that is warm and inviting. That is where this punch was born.
Here's another make ahead recipe for the holiday season: Christmas morning punch. This recipe can be served warm or cold. I prefer it warm. It just makes you feel all tingly on the inside.
Ingredients in Christmas Morning Punch
This punch is so simple to make and requires just a few ingredients:
- 100% Cranberry Juice Cocktail
- Orange Juice
- Apple Cider
- Orange Slices, Cinnamon Sticks, Cloves and fresh ground nutmeg
- Fresh orange slices and cranberries for garnish (optional)
Mix everything (except orange slices and cranberries) into a big pot on the stove and let it heat through until it is warm. Then pour into glasses and top with garnish and enjoy!
Welcome to Cranberry Week!
This week we are celebrating all things cranberry! We have delicious recipes from across the country to celebrate all things cranberry!
#CranberryWeek is an annual blogging event that is hosted by Ashley from Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Cranberry Moscow Mule from Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Vegan Cranberry Biriyanifrom Magical Ingredients
- Cranberry Jalapeno Dip with Cream Cheese from Our Good Life
- Cranberry Christmas Cake from The Fresh Cooky
- Cranberry Sauce Recipe from Devour Dinner
- Christmas Morning Punch from Jen Around the World
- Cranberry Chutney from The Freshman Cook
- Chocolate Brownie Cranberry Muffins from Daily Dish Recipes
- Cranberry Fluff from Life Love and Good Food
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Pork Roast from Kate's Recipe Box
Check out these delicious cranberry recipes
- Cranberry Lime Spritzer
- Cranberry Jalapeno Dip
- Homemade Cranberry Sauce
- Cranberry BBQ Weenies
- Cranberry Mayonaisse
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 teaspoon whole cloves
- ½ teaspoon fresh nutmeg, grated
- 1 medium orange, sliced
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Extra orange slices and cranberries for garnish
- Add all the ingredients except garnish into a medium to large pot.
- Now, add the orange slices. Simmer for at least 30 minutes to blend the flavors.
- Serve warm with more orange slices and fresh cranberries
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 120Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 10mgCarbohydrates: 30gFiber: 2gSugar: 23gProtein: 1g