This coconut lime mojito mocktail is the perfect non-alcoholic drink you can make to enjoy this Spring and Summer by the pool! Very refreshing and full of delicious island flavors.
One of my absolute favorite things to do is to make delicious non-alcoholic drink recipes. When the kids were little, I always tried to make things fun when making dinner, so I would make a special drink to go with whatever we were having.
Now, I have all these amazing drinks to share with you, and today, that is my Coconut Lime Mojito Mocktail.
I think what really sets this drink off is the fresh mint I used that was grown from my pallet herb garden.
So let me show you how to make this beautiful drink recipe.
How to Make a Coconut Lime Mojito Mocktail
For this recipe you will need:
- Simple Syrup
- Lime Juice
- Lime Zest
- Club Soda
- Cream of Coconut (found by the drink mixes)
- Fun glasses
In a saucepan, combine 1/2 cup of sugar, juice and zest of two limes, and 1/2 cup of water. Heat over medium just until the sugar has melted and then set aside to cool.
In the bottom of two glasses, add 2-3 mint leaves and muddles or smash with the handle of a wooden spoon. Squeeze in a couple of tablespoons of the cream of coconut.
Now, add in 1/4 cup of the lime simple syrup. Top it off with club soda and ice and enjoy!
Looking for other delicious non-alcoholic drink recipes? Check these out
- Strawberry Italian Cream Soda
- Classic Margarita Mocktail
- Coconut Lavender Lemonade
- Tropical Sunshine Drink
- cream of coconut
- 5-6 mint leaves
- 2 limes, zested and juiced
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 liter of club soda
- In a saucepan over medium-high heat, add the water, sugar, lime juice, and zest. Cook just until the sugar is melted and then set it aside.
- In the bottom of your glasses, add 2-3 mint leaves. Using the handle of a wooden spoon, muddle or mash the mint leaves.
- Squirt in about 2 tablespoons of cream of coconut.
- Pour in each glass 1/4 cup of lime simple syrup.
- Top each glass off with ice and club soda as well as a couple of more mint leaves.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 237Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 73mgCarbohydrates: 41gFiber: 4gSugar: 34gProtein: 2g