Make these adorable Kraft Mini Savory Cheeseballs for your next get-together. Simple to prepare and full of delicious flavor.
I love finding new and delicious appetizers to serve to my friends and family during the holidays. I recently discovered this recipe from the Kraft Foods section at Walmart for Mini Savory Cheeseballs.
While reading the recipe, I wasn't really sure how these were going to taste. They use raw garlic and if you have ever bitten into a piece of raw garlic, you know the taste that is left in your mouth.
However, after creating these — let me just put your mind at ease. They are amazing!
They take less than 20 minutes to prepare and look so darn festive — especially for the holiday season.
How to Make Kraft Mini Savory Cheeseballs
You start by putting your spices together to roll your cheeseballs in.
Then using Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese, cut it into 6-8 cubes and then roll them to create balls. Be sure to let your block lay on the counter to come to room temperature for a bit before getting started so that it is easy to roll.
Then you just roll each ball into whichever mixture you want. We did all three because we wanted to try them all.
The herb mixture was parsley, rosemary, thyme and garlic. It was really good. The fresh herbs mixed with the cream cheese give it a great flavor.
The next mixture was sesame seeds, poppy seeds, and garlic. This one was a favorite and I was surprised by that. The bite of garlic tasted great even though it was raw garlic.
The ultimate favorite though was the dried cranberries and chopped pecans.
Doesn't that look delicious? These were so easy to make. I love finding easy recipes that my friends and family will flip over.
Check out these other delicious appetizers as well!
- Whipped Feta Dip
- Blackberry Basil Balsamic Brie with Sweetened Pecans
- 3 ingredient bbq meatballs
- Sausage balls
- 2 packages of cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons of toasted sesame seed
- 1 teaspoon of poppy seeds
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons of chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon of finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup finely chopped dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons of finely chopped Pecans
- Cut each block of cream cheese into 6 pieces; roll each into a ball.
- Combine the sesame seeds, poppy seeds, and half the garlic in a small bowl.
- Mix the herbs and remaining garlic in a separate small bowl.
- Combine the cranberries and nuts in the third bowl.
- Roll 4 cheese balls in the sesame seed mixture, 4 cheese balls in the herb mixture, and the remaining cheese balls in the nut mixture.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 78Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 14mgSodium: 45mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 1g