These super easy Everything Bagel Ham and Cheese Sliders are the perfect tailgating food!
After hitting the grocery store the other day, I was tired. I am not going to lie. Cooking dinner was the farthest thing from my mind. I started digging through my fridge and found some delicious Boarshead ham I just bought, a block of extra sharp Vermont cheddar, and free slider buns I picked up with my coupons.
I put two and two together and rummaged through my pantry for my Everything Bagel Seasoning — and these delicious Everything Bagel Ham and Cheese Sliders came together in a snap.
Making Everything Bagel Ham and Cheese Sliders
These sliders come together so quickly!
In a 9×13 pan, just put the bottoms of your slider buns. Top them with slices of your favorite style of ham. I used Boarshead black pepper ham, which is so good and this delicious Vermont Sharp Cheddar from Cabot Cheese.
Once you top the ham slices with cheese slices, put the tops of the buns on.
Then, in another bowl, mix together 4 tablespoons of butter and 2 tablespoons of Everything Bagel Seasoning. I got mine from Amazon. Pour over top the buns and let the butter soak in.
Then, all you need to do is bake in a 350-degree oven uncovered for about 15 minutes or until the cheese has melted and buns have browned some on top.
The butter will crisp up the bun tops and what you have left behind is the delicious Everything Bagel Seasoning Mix.
My entire family loved these sliders and they are now on our must-make list forever.
These would also be great to have when you tailgate or have people over for a party. Another great tailgate party appetizer is these Everything Seasoned Cocktail Weenies.
- 1 package of slider buns
- 1 package of your favorite ham
- 1 package of cheese slices
- 2 tablespoons of Everything Bagel Seasoning
- 4 tablespoons of butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 9x13 pan, place the bottoms of your slider buns.
- Top with the ham and cheese slices.
- Place the bun tops on and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine Everything Bagel Seasoning and melted butter.
- Spoon mixture over the tops of the buns and let butter soak into the buns.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted through and buns are brown and toasty.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 72Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 208mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 4g