These everything seasoned cocktail weenies are so easy to make. They make the perfect holiday appetizer.
A few months ago, I jumped on the Everything Bagel seasoning that can be found at Trader Joe’s. The only problem is we do not have a Trader Joe’s here, so I looked online at Amazon and found it. I had never had this seasoning before, but have heard so many people talk about how delicious it is.
So — I bought some. Y’all — I have put this seasoning on everything — including this recipe for cocktail weenies. This is the easiest recipe you will make and they are perfect for any holiday party you happen to be attending this year!
This recipe for Everything Seasoned Cocktail Weenies only uses three ingredients —
- Trader Joe’s Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Canned Crescent Rolls
- Cocktail weenies
That’s it! These turn out so delicious and so easy. Be careful though, you will not be able to eat just one!
How to Make Everything Seasoned Cocktail Weenies
I’ve been going old school lately and subscribing to a lot of cooking magazines for recipe inspiration. Before this, I had been relying solely on Pinterest, but I totally miss my cooking magazines.
That’s how I discovered this recipe. I think it was in the latest Food Network magazine. They did a whole spread on foods that use this delicious Everything Bagel Seasoning. I knew I had just purchased all the ingredients, so I set out t make these and they are SO good!
Start by opening a can of crescent rolls. Take each triangle and slice it into 3 smaller triangles.
Then, wrap each cocktail weenie in a triangle piece.
Once you do that, place them all on a baking sheet, leaving a bit of room in between each one. Then sprinkle them liberally with the Trader Joe’s Everything Bagel Seasoning.
Bake in a 400-degree oven for 12-14 minutes or until the crescent dough has browned. Remove from the oven and allow them to cool before moving to a plate to serve them.
These taste SO good and are quick to make. I love finding easy recipes like this that take no time to prepare.
- 1 pkg Cocktail Weenies
- 1 tube crescent rolls
- Trader Joe's Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400-degrees.
- Take the package of cocktail weenies and open. Drain them and then dry them off with a paper towel.
- Open the crescent roll dough and roll out. Separate each triangle. Now, using a sharp knife, slice each triangle into three separate triangles.
- Roll each cocktail weenie in a triangle and then place on a baking sheet, leaving about an inch in between each one.
- Sprinkle with Trader Joe's Everything Bagel Seasoning and then bake in the oven for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool and then move to a plate to share with friends and family (or eat them all yourself!)
Looking for more recipes that use up these delicious weenies? Check out these recipes —
What is your favorite way to enjoy these delicious little cocktail weenies? Have you ever used the Everything Bagel Seasoning?