These Jalapeno Cream Cheese Crescent rolls are so delicious and so easy to make.
Over the course of the last couple of weeks, Kayla and I have made some amazing little recipe snacks. She and I came up with the idea that we are going to start making all the things we pin and find online and bookmark. For so long now, they have just sat in a folder marked “things I want to make” and are not being made. Such a waste.
So she and I put our heads together and found some yummy treats that we really and truly thought would make our food love come alive. For starters, we made these delicious Jalapeno Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls that we found on Pinterest.
You can simply eat a ton of these Jalapeno Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls so be careful 🙂 You can just pop them in your mouth and before you know it — you have eaten a whole plateful.
Jalapeno Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls
Making these little crescent roll bites are as simple as browning the sausage and jalapeno together.
Once you brown the sausage and the jalapeno gets cooked down a bit, then you add in a block of cream cheese.
Mix it all together and then roll up into crescent rolls and bake in the oven at 400 degrees for 12-14 minutes.
Once they bake, they come out looking so brown and delicious. One bite into these cheesy crescents and you will definitely be coming back for more and more and more!
- 2 tubes Crescent Rolls
- 2 each jalapeños, de-seeded and diced finely
- 1 8 ounce block cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 roll sausage, cooked and crumbled
- Preheat oven 400 degrees.
- Cook sausage and crumble. Throw in the jalapenos and saute for a couple of minutes to soften the jalapenos.
- Add in cream cheese and mix until combined. Taste your mixture. If you want a spicier roll, then add more jalapenos. Once combined, set aside.
- Open the roll of crescent dough and separate each of the triangles.
- Add a tablespoon of mixture into each triangle. Roll up and place on a baking sheet
- Bake for about 13 minutes until they are golden brown. Keep an eye on them, as each oven varies.
- Serve immediately or at room temperature. You can slice in half to create more appetizers this way or leave them whole. It is totally up to you!
I love making all kinds of recipes using crescent rolls. Here are a few of my favorites —
- Everything Bagel Seasoning Cocktail Weenies
- Mummy Dogs
- Old Fashioned Apple Dumplings
- Quick and Easy Meatball Kabobs
- Chocolate Almond Butter Croissants
- Bacon and Cheddar Pinwheels
- Pigs in a Blanket
This recipe is perfect and would be great for any party or get together you happen to be throwing. If you want even more easy recipes that take less than 15 minutes to prepare, grab my e-book here.
These would make great appetizers for any meal or get together.
What would you serve these with?