Quick and Easy Meatball Kabobs are the perfect game day appetizer. Frozen meatballs make this hearty bite a great addition to any party or get togther you throw.
When game day rolls around, I am all about quick and easy snacks I can serve my guys. I know that my husband LOVES meat snacks, so after seeing a friend create these Quick and Easy Meatball Kabobs, I knew I wanted to make them as well.
Delicious crescent roll dough, frozen meatballs and your favorite spaghetti sauce is all you will need to create these amazing kabobs.
How to Make Quick and Easy Meatball Kabobs
These kabobs use only 3 ingredients – all of which can be picked up easily at the grocery store. Frozen fully cooked meatballs gives my husband the meaty flavor he desires in his snacks, and of course, I pair it with crescent rolls, and top it off with RAGÚ Homestyle Roasted Garlic Sauce. I
It is the perfect combination of made from scratch taste and easy snack that makes this the perfect game day food.
So – here is how quick and easy these kabobs come together.
Start by preheating your oven to 400 degrees. Cook the meatballs for about 10 minutes and then remove them from the oven and set them aside. I buy the frozen ones because it makes it easier, but you can totally make homemade meatballs here. Either one will work just fine.
Then, take your crescent roll dough and separate into 8 triangles. Take each triangle and roll it until you end up with a snake about 7 inches long.
Now, alternating between the crescent dough and your meatballs, thread each one onto the skewer.
Place them all on a sheet pan and bake in the oven for about 8-10 minutes or until the crescent dough is brown and golden.
The dough puffs up nicely around the meatballs and tastes delicious when dipped in your favorite spaghetti sauce flavor. My daughter said that it was one of the tastiest appetizers she has had in a very long time.
Check out these other Meatball Recipes
- 3 ingredient bbq meatballs
- The best homemade meatballs
- Cheesy Meatball Bites
- 20 Minute Meatball Sliders
- 1 bag of frozen meatballs
- 1 tube of crescent roll dough
- 1 jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce for dipping
- Bamboo skewers
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Add some meatballs to the pan and bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and set aside.
- Unwrap the crescent roll dough and separate the triangles. Roll each triangle into a rope, about 7 inches long.
- Now, alternating on a bamboo skewer, place one meatball and then thread on the crescent roll dough.
- Place the skewers on a baking sheet. Bake for an additional 15 minutes or until the dough is cooked through and browned.
- Dip in your favorite spaghetti sauce and enjoy.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 155Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 219mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 2g