This easy no-bake peanut butter pie is the perfect dessert for all year round!
This post was originally published on Dec 7, 2013.
Over the Thanksgiving holiday, I tried my hand at making No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie because it is one of my son’s favorite pies. He was so surprised on Thanksgiving Day when I pulled it out of the freezer. I love blessing my kids in this way.
This pie is so simple and easy to make. A store-bought chocolate cookie graham crust makes this dessert come together in a snap!
Making a No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie
When we first made this pie ages ago, my son was only 18. He fell in love with it and so I taught him how to make it himself. Now, here he is, at 24 years of age making his own pies and I could not be more proud of him!
The inside is full of peanut butter goodness with delicious whipped topping inside. He then topped it with chocolate and peanut butter morsels and more whipped topping.
Nothing has ever been easier.
With your handheld mixer, you simply mix all the interior pie ingredients together. Then place in the crust. Cover and let it set in the fridge for about 3 hours to firm up.
When it’s done, pull it out and top it with the extra whipped topping and chocolate and peanut butter morsels for the perfect dessert all year long.
This is our favorite pie to make and take to potlucks and church picnics.
- 1 chocolate graham cracker cookie crust
- 1 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 package, 8 Ounce Softened Cream Cheese
- 1-1/4 cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 tubs, 8 Ounce Cool Whip, Thawed
- 1 10 ounce package of Chocolate and Peanut Butter Morsels
- Beat the peanut butter with the cream cheese until smooth. Add powdered sugar and beat until smooth. Add in the thawed Cool Whip and beat mixture until smooth, scraping the sides as needed.
- Pour filling into crust, evening out the top with a knife or spatula. Chill for at least 3 hours before serving.
- Top with more Cool Whip and then sprinkle on chocolate and peanut butter morsels.
Looking for other No-Bake Desserts?
- Easy Chocolate No Bake Cookies #BacktoSchoolTreats
- No-Bake Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake #SummerDessertWeek
- Frozen Lemonade Pie
Now that I have this pie in my cookbook, I will be making it more often to surprise him with.
What about you? Do you have any new recipes you have made recently?