I love when I can find an easy recipe that takes almost NO prep time and cooks up equally as fast.
Even though I love cooking and baking, there are times that even I want to take the easy route. This recipe uses chicken and 3 other ingredients and that is it.
Y'all — even I need a day of rest sometimes!
MARMALADE AND BARBECUE SAUCE TOGETHER?
Orange Marmalade Barbeque Chicken is the perfect main dinner recipe for a busy weeknight meal.
Seriously, the only thing you need to do is combine the ingredients and spoon the mixture over your chicken as you are grilling it. It really could not get any easier than that!
I love the combination of the smokiness of the barbeque sauce and then paired with the citrus flavor and sweetness of the orange marmalade.
Brand preference is not a big deal so you can use whichever you like. Homemade is always a good choice, but store bought also works in this case.
The beauty of this is that based on which barbecue sauce you choose will determine the true flavor of your chicken.
Looking for other delicious chicken dishes? Check These Out!
- Bang Bang Chicken
- Alice Springs Chicken
- Bruschetta Chicken
- Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lemon Chicken Piccata
- Slow Cooker Cashew Chicken
- 6-8 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 jar of Smucker's Orange Marmalade
- 1/2 bottle of BBQ Sauce
- 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Preheat the grill.
- Mix together the orange marmalade, bbq sauce, and the soy sauce. Baste both sides of the chicken and grill until done -- 10-12 minutes.
- Continue basting chicken as it cooks and then once you remove from the grill, drizzle the remaining sauce over the chicken.
- Serve with mashed potatoes and green beans with a salad and yeast rolls.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 211Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 102mgSodium: 404mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 0gSugar: 2gProtein: 38g