This recipe for Parmesean Rosemary Roasted Potatoes is super easy and will make the perfect side dish to any meal you have going on.
Anytime I am at the grocery store, I love buying those little new potatoes that you can get in the bag. They make the perfect side dish when roasted with fresh rosemary and Parmesan Cheese.
Because of how small they are, they roast up in to time!
It’s as simple as preheating the oven to 400 degrees then slicing these beauties in half.
Toss them with chopped fresh rosemary and a couple of tablespoons of fresh grated Parmesan Cheese. Sprinkle on some salt and pepper and then drizzle with a little olive oil. Pop them in the oven for about 20-25 minutes (or more if you want them more crusty and brown.
Make sure to toss them around the pan a few times while you are cooking them. Then serve them with your protein for the perfect meal!
These potatoes are EXCELLENT!
I will be sharing a recipe sometime next month for a Rosemary Orange Cornish Hen that I created that I served these potatoes with. It is a super friendly budget meal that you can serve on Valentine’s that looks so upscale but really it’s not. That’s my kitchen hack for making food look expensive when it’s not — fresh herbs!
How to Make Parmesan Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
- 1 bag of baby new potatoes, either red skinned or Yukon Gold
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons of fresh grated Parmesan
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- Slice potatoes in half and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Sprinkle on fresh rosemary and Parmesan.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper and then toss together.
- Place on a sheet pan and put in a preheated 400 degree oven for about 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and toss a couple of times while cooking to ensure all sides toast and get brown.
What is your favorite way to serve potatoes to your family?