This slow cooker pork chops with gravy recipe is my new favorite way to make dinner. Everyone in my house fell head over heels in love with this dish!
If you are looking for the perfect pork chop dinner, then this is it!
So I did some research and found out that you can make pork chops in the crockpot. Where have I been? This meal was everything I wanted it to be and more, so I knew I was going to share it with you!
How to Make Slow Cooker Pork Chops and Gravy
This recipe is one of the most simple and easy you will ever make. My entire family RAVED about how tender and delicious these pork chops were.
So how did I make them?
Next, mix up your ingredients in a bowl. You will need —
- 2 (10 ½ oz. cans) cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 packet onion soup mix
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
Once you get everything mixed up, simply pour over your pork chops and put the lid on your slow cooker.
Cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 6-7 hours.
Everyone said this was THE BEST gravy that they had ever tasted. And to be honest, I cannot blame them. It was amazing.
- Arrange pork chops in the slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients and pour over the pork chops.
- Cover and cook on high for 3 to 4 hours OR on low for 6 to 7 hours, until chops are fully cooked and fork tender. Chops are done when the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees.
- Remove chops and strain the gravy. Serve chops with mashed potatoes and drizzled with gravy.
- Sprinkle on fresh parsley for color and taste.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 351Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 105mgSodium: 771mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 38g