These Strawberry Cheesecake Frozen Treats are the perfect low carb or keto dessert you will ever eat.
The other day a friend of mine was celebrating her birthday. She recently changed her diet to a low carb diet and has really lost a lot of weight.
She is super inspiring to me, so I wanted to make her something for her birthday that she could enjoy, so I found this amazing recipe for Strawberry Cheesecake Frozen Treats.
These taste just like strawberry cheesecake ice-cream and are so creamy — and I love that they do not leave an aftertaste in your mouth.
Plus — they are Keto friendly for those of you who are eating that type of diet.
This recipe is so easy and my friend LOVED them and was so glad to have a guilt-free dessert for her birthday!
What about you? What are your favorite guilt-free desserts?
- 1/2 cup strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 3/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 10 –15 drops liquid stevia
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- While still cold, cut your cream cheese and butter into small pieces and place in your mixing bowl. Leave at room temperature for 30–60 minutes until softened.
- Meanwhile, wash the strawberries and remove the tops. Place them in a blender and chop.
- Next, add in your stevia and vanilla extract to the strawberries and mix well.
- Let strawberries set out for about 15 minutes to reach room temperature.
- Add strawberries to the mixing bowl with cream cheese and butter. Mix well using an electric or stand mixer.
- Spoon the mixture into small muffin silicon molds
- Place in the freezer for about 2 hours or until set.