This sweetheart Valentine Punch is so easy to make and tastes delicious! You can make a whole punch bowl full or just make single-serving glasses — whatever you want to do!
Around here, we are always coming up with some kind of fun non-alcoholic drink. We are all about the fizzy delicious punch drinks and this one is no exception.
Since we have all kinds of drinks for the spring and summer, we thought we would add the fun addition of Valentine’s Punch to the mix.
How to Make Sweetheart Valentine Punch
This Sweetheart Valentine Punch only uses 3 simple ingredients. I think that has been a theme around here lately — simple and easy recipes that use the least amount of ingredients.
To start with, you need a 64-ounce jug of delicious strawberry lemonade. I like to use the Simply Lemonade version, but whatever you find will be perfect.
If you are making a punch bowl full, just pour the whole thing in. If you are making single-serving glasses as we did, just fill the glass about 2/3 of the way full of strawberry lemonade.
Next, you are going to add in 1 liter of lemon-lime soda. I used Sprite, but 7up or Sierra Mist will work as well.
If you are making this in a punch bowl, add the whole liter. If you are making it in single-serve glasses, just top off the drink but leave room for the sherbert at the top.
Once you get the two added, now you are going to add in your raspberry sherbert.
I like a lot of sherbert in mine so I add about 3 small scoops. If you adding this to a punch bowl, you will add the whole pint to the bowl.
Then, just stir it up a bit and let it foam. Allow the sherbert to melt a little and you will notice that the drink will change from an orange-colored drink to a pinker colored drink.
Top the drink with some fun conversation hearts and cute straws for the perfect alcohol-free Valentine’s drink. Who says you have to drink alcohol to have a good time, right?
Check out these other fun drinks!
Need some other drink recipe ideas? Check these out for your next get together
- Tropical Sunshine Drink
- Southern Peach Tea
- Coconut Lavender Lemonade
- Non-Alcoholic Mint Julep
- Blackberry Mint Spritzer
- 64 ounces strawberry lemonade (Simply Lemonade brand will work)
- 1 liter of lemon-lime soda like Sprite
- 1 pint of raspberry sherbert
- Make sure that all your ingredients are chilled before making your punch.
- Pour the strawberry lemonade and the lemon-lime soda into a punch bowl. Top it with the pint of raspberry sherbert and serve to guests in punch glasses.
For Single Servings
- If you are making single-serving glasses, fill glasses 2/3 of the way with the strawberry lemonade. Top it off with Sprite. Add 2-3 small scoops of sherbert.
- Top with fun candies like conversation hearts and cute straws for the perfect drink.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 35Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 6mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 0gSugar: 8gProtein: 0g