These Chocolate Strawberry Kabobs are loaded with heart-shaped brownies and strawberries, then drizzled with chocolate! It's the perfect dessert for your delicious Valentine's dinner with your sweetheart.
Cutting a strawberry into a heart is super simple. It will bring a little “love” to the dessert. Of course, you don't have to do that, but it just adds a little something to the dish.
HOW TO MAKE THE KABOBS
Prep the strawberries and brownies. For the brownies, you'll simply use a small heart cookie cutter to cut the brownies. Now, string a few strawberries and brownies onto the skewer.
Now, drizzle on some chocolate and let them cool. Once the chocolate hardens, you can pull them off the waxed paper and serve!
You can even let the kids have fun making these.
Check Out These Other Valentine's Treats
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries for Valentine’s Day
- Sweetheart Valentine Punch
- Chocolate Covered Valentine Pretzel Rods
Celebrating Valentine's Day
- Chicken Chasseur from A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- Chocolate Covered Oreos from Art of Natural Living
- Chocolate Strawberry Kabobs from Jen Around the World
- Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri from That Recipe
- Red Velvet Shortbread Cookies from Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Strawberry and Cream Rolls from Magical Ingredients
- 1 9x13" pan chewy brownies
- 18 strawberries
- Semi Sweet chocolate chips
- 12 skewers
- Use a small heart-shaped cookie cutter to cut hearts out of the brownies.
- Cut the strawberries in half and then into a heart shape.
- Skewer the brownies and berries onto the skewers. For mine, I do three strawberry hearts and two brownies on each. Lay them on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
- Melt the chocolate and drizzle over the kabobs
- Let cool until the chocolate is hardened, then enjoy!!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 67Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 22mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 1gSugar: 5gProtein: 1g