Need an easy drink for Valentine's Day? Try your hand at making this simple Strawberry Mojito Mocktail. The mixture of mint, lime, and strawberry topped off with lime soda is the perfect non-alcoholic drink for Valentine's Day. Even the kids can have one too!
I love making different non-alcoholic drinks throughout the year. Since our family does not consume alcohol, I love creating different drinks for my family to enjoy.
One of my most popular is this Tropical Sunshine Drink I created after visiting Dolly's Stampede in Branson. Now, Kayla and I have created this amazing Strawberry Mojito Mocktail for you to enjoy this Valentine's Day!
How to Make This Beautiful Non-Alcoholic Valentine Drink
For this recipe, you only need a handful of ingredients —
- Lime Soda (found by the club soda)
- 2 limes
- Mint Leaves
- simple syrup (1 cup of water + 1 cup of sugar melted together)
Chop up about one cup of strawberries and then set them aside. Zest the two limes and then juice them and set that aside.
Now, in a blender, puree the strawberries and lime juice together.
Once you puree it together, run through a sieve to remove the strawberry seeds. Now, in a saucepan, combine the water and sugar and mix together until the sugar has dissolved. This is a simple syrup. Set aside to cool.
In a pitcher, add a splash of lime soda and 5 mint leaves and crush with a wooden spoon. This is called muddling and will release the oils from the mint leaves into the drink.
Now, pour in the the strawberry puree. Add in about a cup of lime soda and mix together. Add in about 1/4 cup to 1/2 cup of the simple syrup mixture or until your desired sweetness is found.
To a glass add some ice. Add in some of the lime zest. Fill the glasses with the strawberry mixture leaving room at the top to top it off with the lime soda.
Garnish with lime slices and strawberry slices and fresh mint leaves. Enjoy!
Check out these other delicious non-alcoholic drinks
- Pineapple Coconut Mocktail
- Christmas Morning Punch
- Poison Apple Mocktail
- Coconut Lavender Lemonade
- Watermelon Mojito Mocktail
- An Affair from the Heart – Valentine Oreo Bark
- Fresh April Flours – Red Velvet Bundt Cake
- Hostess At Heart – Easy Valentine’s Day Fudge Recipe
- Lemon Blossoms – Pink Champagne Cake
- Family Around the Table – Chocolate Peanut Butter Bundt Cake with Peanut Butter Glaze
- The Freshman Cook – Triple Chocolate Trifle
- Cheese Curd In Paradise – White Chocolate Raspberry Martini
- A Day in the Life on the Farm – Chocolate Cheesecake
- Daily Dish Recipes – Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cupcakes
- The Fresh Cooky – Red Velvet Donuts
- Devour Dinner – Dessert Charcuterie Board
- Jolene's Recipe Journal – Copycat Flakey Puffs
- Art of Natural Living – Bailey's Chocolate Martini
- Jen around the world – Strawberry Mojito Mocktail
- Kathryn's Kitchen Blog – Sugar Cookie Bars
- Soulfully Made – Easy Red Velvet Brownies
- The Redhead Baker – Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Layer Cake
- Magical Ingredients – Soft White Chocolate Strawberry Fudge
- Take Two Tapas – Valentine's Pretzel Hugs
- SueBee Homemaker – Chocolate Cake for Two
- Palatable Pastime – Strawberry White Hot Chocolate
- The Spiffy Cookie – Red Velvet Molten Lava Cakes
- Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks – Pomegranate Moscow Mule
- Books n' Cooks – French Martini
- Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice – Nutty M&M Peanut Butter Cup Valentine Cookies
- 1 cup of chopped strawberries
- juice from 2 limes
- Zest from the limes
- 2 tablespoons of fresh mint
- lime soda
- Lime slices, strawberries, and fresh mint for garnish
To make the Simple Syrup
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of sugar
- In a blender, combine the strawberries and lime juice. Puree until all the strawberry has been processed.
- Strain the drink mixture to remove any seeds from the strawberries.
- To make the simple syrup, add water and sugar to a saucepan. Cook on the stove for a couple of minutes until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add a splash of lime soda to a pitcher and throw in the torn up mint leaves. Mash with a spoon to muddle them to release their mint flavor.
- Now, add in the strawberry puree. Add in 1 cup of lime soda. Mix together. Now, add in 1/4 cup of simple syrup and mix together. Add more if you would like it sweeter.
- To assemble the drinkls, add ice cubes to glasses. Pour strawberry mixture halfway into the glass.
- Top the glass off with lime soda.
- Garnish with fresh mint, strawberries, and lime slices.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 307Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 52mgCarbohydrates: 80gFiber: 4gSugar: 71gProtein: 1g