Everything Bagel Cheese ball — the perfect appetizer for all your holiday parties this year. Cream cheese, cheddar cheese, bacon and more make this cheeseball taste spectacular. What takes it over the top is the coating of Everything Bagel seasoning on the outside.
Making a cheese ball for any holiday party is a classic cold appetizer. Serve it with crackers and vegetables, and the best part? It's self serve and can be left out for hours at a party.
You can serve this at Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's Eve or even your classic tailgating football parties.
WHAT IS EVERYTHING BAGEL SEASONING?
The “everything bagel” is a popular type of bagel that varies based on where you buy it. An everything bagel starts with a regular bagel as the base, but is topped with a variety of savory toppings.
Everything bagel seasoning includes poppy seeds, sesame seeds, salt, onion flakes, and garlic flakes. I make my own from scratch, because it is SO much cheaper.
A lot of people use this for simple recipes like avocado toast, but for me? I like using it to make dishes like my Everything Bagel Breakfast Casserole, Everything Bagel Roasted Sweet Potatoes, or my amazing Everything Bagel Hummus.
A couple of more recipes I have made using this delicious seasoning mix are my Everything Seasoned Cocktail Weenies, and my Everything Bagel Ham and Cheese Sliders (which happen to be super popular at this time of the year).
Can I Make the Cheese Ball Ahead of Time?
Yes. You can make this recipe up to a week ahead. However, I would not add the everything bagel seasoning until you are ready to serve it.
It tends to get soft in the refrigerator after a day. Make sure to pull it out of the fridge about 30 minutes before serving it so that the cheese has time to soften.
Everything Bagel Cheese ball
Everything bagel cheese ball is an easy appetizer recipe that's perfect for your next holiday gathering.
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons everything bagel seasoning
- In a bowl, add cream cheese, sharp cheddar, parmesan, and Worcestershire sauce. Use a wooden spoon and mix all the ingredients together until evenly incorporated.
- Form cheese mixture into a ball using plastic wrap. Refrigerate for about 2 hours, or until firm.
- Pour the everything bagel seasoning onto a plate. Unwrap cheese ball and gently roll in seasoning until evenly coated.
- Serve with crackers and sliced vegetables. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 256Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 62mgSodium: 461mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 0gSugar: 2gProtein: 11g
Tuesday 30th of November 2021
Love how easy this is! It's delicious and perfect for the holiday get togethers.