This recipe for Everything Bagel Roasted Sweet Potatoes is my absolute new favorite way to make sweet potatoes in the oven. The Everything Bagel Seasoning kicks up the flavor!
In an effort to use up all the produce we have in our home and keep our grocery store runs to a minimum, I have been working on new recipes. I created this one because 1) I love the Everything Bagel seasoning from ALDI. and 2) Sweet potatoes are one of my favorite veggies when cooked right.
How to Make these Easy Everything Bagel Roasted Sweet Potatoes
The thing I love about this recipe is that there is not a lot of prep work other than slicing the sweet potatoes.
The rest is super simple and takes no time to prepare. You can even use this recipe and change up the ingredients to make my delicious Sweet Potato Tacos as well.
The peeling stays on these potatoes. It crisps up in the oven and gives you extra nutrients as well.
Slice your sweet potatoes about 1/2″ thick and then place on a sheet pan.
I found this amazing olive oil online that is organic and tastes better than any I have tried. It is called Kasandrinos and I signed up for their subscribe and save so that I never run out and it makes all my veggies taste amazing.
Drizzle the olive oil all over the sweet potatoes, making sure to flip and coat each one.
Then sprinkle on some salt and pepper. Roast in a 400-degree oven for about 15 minutes.
Remove from the oven and flip. Sprinkle with the Everything Bagel Seasoning and place back in the oven for another 15-20 minutes.
I served mine alongside a delicious Parmesan Chicken dinner that was simple and easy to make.
These are even great the next day! The flavor of the bagel seasoning really makes them pop and when eaten on top of a sweet potato, you get that salty sweet combination.
What is your favorite way to serve sweet potatoes? Here are a few more of my favorite recipes
- BBQ Chicken Stuffed Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Homemade Sweet Potato Fries
- Homemade Sweet Potato Chips
- Sweet Potato Tacos with Pineapple Pico de Gallo
- 3 large sweet potatoes
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice sweet potatoes into 1/2" thick slices. Leave the peeling on. If you prefer the peeling off, you can take it off, but it tastes better if you leave it on. Place them on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle on the olive oil and make sure to flip the potatoes to coat both sides.
- Sprinkle on salt and pepper and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and flip the potatoes over. Sprinkle on the Everything Bagel Seasoning to your liking.
- Place back in the oven and roast for an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve with your favorite dinner as the perfect easy side dish.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 208Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 267mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 3gSugar: 7gProtein: 4g