This recipe for Garlic and Lime Grilled Corn is sponsored for #BBQWeek. The sponsors, Rainier Foods and Intensity Academy generously provided samples to participants to aid in creating the #BBQWeek recipes and prize packages to give away to the readers. However, all opinions are mine alone.
I love easy-grilled side dishes like my Garlic and Lime Grilled Corn. It has incredible flavor because of the all-natural garlic hot sauce from Intensity Academy, however this ingredient is optional when fixing this dish.
I love getting a good char on the corn. Not only does it look appealing, but it tastes great also. The hot sauce is optional, but trust me when I tell you, it really adds a nice level of flavor to this side dish.
This corn would go great with Blackstone Smashburgers or even a skewer of my Margarita Grilled Shrimp. For dessert, serve Pioneer Woman Lemon Bars and my Tropical Sunshine Drink for the perfect rounded-out meal.
How to Make Garlic and Lime Grilled Corn
First, take the corn and baste on the garlic hot sauce and place on a heated grill.
Second, grill about 6 minutes per side until you get a nice char, however if you do not like the char, you can grill about 4 minutes per side. As a result from grilling longer, you will get a nice char. It allows the hot sauce to bake into the corn.
After that, remove from the heat and then drizzle on fresh lime juice. Then, top it with crumbled feta cheese for the perfect bite of grilled goodness, but if you do not like feta or lime, you can leave these off as well.
This garlic hot sauce would be so good on other dishes as well. For instance, you could put it on these Air Fryer Baked Avocado Eggs. In addition to adding it to recipes, you could totally add it to dips and seasonings as well.
Other Blogger Recipes
Wednesday #BBQWeek Recipes
Starters and Sides
- Cowboy Caviar from The Freshman Cook
- Garlic and Lime Grilled Corn from Jen Around the World
- Grilled Garlic Honey Boneless Wings from Blogghetti
- Marinated Green Beans from A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- Smoky Blackberry Grilled Fruit Salad from Cindy's Recipes and Writings
- Sweet and Smoky Jalapeno Poppers from A Little Fish in the Kitchen
- Watermelon Cucumber Salad from The Spiffy Cookie
- Asian Ribs from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Blackberry Honey Grilled Salmon from Sweet Beginnings
- Buttermilk Chicken from Jolene's Recipe Journal
- Chicken Caprese from Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Grilled Tuna Steaks with Honey Vinaigrette from Karen's Kitchen Stories
- No Churn Thai Tea Ice Cream from Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats from Art of Natural Living
Enter to Wina Rafflecopter giveaway
Check out this Amazing Prize List
Welcome to the third annual #BBQWeek hosted by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures. We are excited to have 15 bloggers sharing over 50 recipes this week as we head toward grilling season. The amazing sponsors have donated some great prizes for the #BBQWeek giveaway. The giveaway is below, but make sure to read about the prize packages and our generous sponsors!
Intensity Academy Saucy Queen Prize Package
The Intensity Academy Saucy Queen has competed in the fiery food industry for over 15 years. Her all-natural gourmet hot sauces have more than 55 national awards. In 2019, the Saucy Queen earned the Tampa Bay Businesswoman of the Year in Manufacturing, Business Leader’s Woman Extraordinaire and Working Women of Tampa Bay’s! Not only does she sell amazing sauces, spice mixes, and dips, but she has anchored her career in service and non-profit organizations and helping local companies take their products from recipe to store shelves.
A prize package of 4 popular sauces:
- Carrot Karma – A mild hot sauce made from a blend of carrots, habaneros, and a touch of lime.
- Garlic Goodness – An essential garlic hot sauce! Each batch contains over 100 pounds of slow roasted garlic.
- Honey Hype – A blend of crystalized honey natural rub. The crystalized honey melts perfectly over meats and veggies.
- Chai Sweet Chili – A light sauce made with peppers and organic Chai tea that won the 2012 Golden Chile award.
Rainier Foods Prize Package
Life's too short for boring food, spice it up with Rainier Foods. Rainier Foods is a family company located in the shadow of Mt. Rainier. They have a dedication to provide premium quality food products. Rainier Foods can source the best ingredients available to help you create delicious meals which sets them apart from other companies. All their products are made locally ensuring their products are the best that the Pacific Northwest has to offer. A portion of all sales are donated to the Washington National Park Fund.
A prize package of a meat thermometer and trio of spice mixes:
- Meater+ wire-free meat thermometer – monitor your cooking from a phone or tablet. Monitors internal and ambient temperature at the same time.
- The Essentials Seasoning – Salt, garlic, and pepper are the essentials of most seasonings. Three different types of sea salt blend with garlic and pepper in this delicious seasoning.
- Smoky Honey Seasoning & Rub – Made with Pacific Northwest clover honey, Cherrywood Smoked Sea Salt, and Smoked Paprika. This seasoning blend creates a deliciously sticky and sweet flavor on anything you grill.
- Gochu (Go-Choo) Seasoning & Rub – Gochugaru Chilis combine with sea salt and pepper along with a few other spices makes this blend unique adding an unmatchable flavor profile to everything you cook.
Thank You SponsorsThank you #BBQWeek sponsors Saucy Queen and Rainier Foods for donating the prizes for this event. The #BBQWeek giveaway is open to U.S. residents, age 18 & up. All entries for the winner are checked and verified. By entering you give the right to use your name and likeness. The number of entries received determines the odds of winning. Two (2) winners are selected at random from entries received. The prize packages are fulfilled by and sent directly from the giveaway sponsors. #BBQWeek bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize packages. Bloggers hosting this giveaway and their immediate family members in their household are not eligible to enter or win the giveaway. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social channel mentioned in the #BBQWeek posts or entries. Bottom disclaimer for posts containing alcohol: This recipe is for individuals ages 21 & up. Please drink responsibly. Thank you #BBQWeek sponsors Saucy Queen and Rainier Foods for donating the prizes for this event. The #BBQWeek giveaway is open to U.S. residents, age 18 & up. All entries for the winner are checked and verified. By entering you give the right to use your name and likeness. The number of entries received determines the odds of winning. Two (2) winners are selected at random from entries received. The prize packages are fulfilled by and sent directly from the giveaway sponsors. #BBQWeek bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize packages. Bloggers hosting this giveaway and their immediate family members in their household are not eligible to enter or win the giveaway. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law, however this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social channel mentioned in the #BBQWeek posts or entries.
- 6 ears of fresh corn
- garlic hot sauce from Intense Academy
- 6 lime wedges
- Feta Cheese, crumbled
- Turn grill to medium-high heat.
- Baste each corn cob with garlic hot sauce.
- Place on the grill and grill each side for about 5 minutes or until each side has a little char on it.
- Remove from the grill and place on a plate. Top with a squeeze of fresh lime juice and crumbled feta cheese.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 110Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 46mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 4gSugar: 5gProtein: 4g