These Instant Pot Country Style BBQ Ribs turned out amazing, so I wanted to share the recipe with you!
I made these amazing country style ribs in the Instant Pot the other night and I wanted to quickly share the recipe with you. I bought these on sale for $2.50 per pack while out shopping so this wound up being a super simple and super cheap dinner for us.
How to Make Instant Pot Country Style BBQ Ribs
Making these country style ribs is super simple —
In the bottom of your Instant pot, place the trivet. Then, add in 1 cup of apple cider, beef broth, or chicken broth – whatever you have on hand ( I used apple cider).
Take 3 pounds of country style ribs and rub them down with a dry seasoning mix. My favorite BBQ dry rub is here. I make this homemade and keep it in a mason jar on the shelf in my pantry.
Once you get the ribs rubbed down with the dry rub, place them on the trivet.
Top with 1 cup of bbq sauce.
Place the lid on the Instant Pot and set to sealing (don’t forget that!). Place on high pressure for 45 minutes. Once the cooking is done, let the pressure naturally release for 15 minutes and then turn to vent to remove the remaining pressure.
Remove the lid and put the country style ribs on a baking sheet.
Preheat the oven to broil.
Baste the ribs with more sauce and place under the broil to caramelize the sauce some.
Remove from the oven and enjoy with homemade coleslaw, french fries and more for a delicious and easy dinner!
- 3 pounds of country-style ribs
- 3 tablespoons of bbq dry rub mix
- 1 cup of BBQ Sauce plus more for basting
- 1 cup of apple cider
- Place the trivet in the bottom of your Instant Pot and add in 1 cup of apple cider.
- Take the dry rub and rub all over your country style ribs. Place them in the Instant Pot.
- Pour 1 cup of bbq sauce over the ribs.
- Place lid on and set to sealing.
- Set the pressure for high pressure and cook for 45 minutes.
- Let the pressure release naturally for 15 minutes.
- Turn to vent and let the remaining pressure release.
- Take the ribs out of the Instant Pot and put them on a baking sheet.
- Baste with more bbq sauce and place under the broiler to let the bbq sauce caramelize.
- Enjoy with your favorite side dishes
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 363 Total Fat: 21g Saturated Fat: 8g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 12g Cholesterol: 110mg Sodium: 348mg Carbohydrates: 13g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 10g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 31g
Looking for Other Instant Pot Recipes? Check these out
- Instant Pot Garlic Herb Pork Loin
- How to Make Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash
- Instant Pot BBQ Pulled Pork