This Instant Pot Garlic Herb Pork Loin will become your new favorite dinner recipe! It comes together in about 35 minutes and makes the perfect weeknight dinner in a pinch.
One of my favorite kitchen tools is my Instant Pot. I use it all the time to cook everything from boiled eggs to soups, and my favorite cuts of meat.
I recently got in a new cookbook to review — The Big Book of Instant Pot Recipes, and immediately fell in love with all the different ways I could use it — including this recipe for Instant Pot Garlic Herb Pork Loin.
How to Make Garlic Herb Pork Loin
To make this recipe, you only need just a few simple ingredients —
- olive oil
- Italian seasoning
- freshly minced garlic
- Chicken broth
- A pork loin
All you have to really do is mix together the olive oil, Italian Seasoning, and freshly minced garlic and rub all over the pork loin.
Then, place a cup of chicken broth in your Instant Pot. Place the loin inside and pressure cook on high for 25 minutes. It comes out so juicy and delicious.
My entire family loved it and said this was a keeper recipe! I couldn't agree more.
About The Big Book of Instant Pot Recipes
This cookbook is co-authored by 4 bloggers — Amy Rains of Wholesomelicious, Stefanie Bundalo of Sarcastic Cooking, Emily Sunwell-Vidaurri of Recipes to Nourish, and Kristy Bernardo of The Wicked Noodle. They each contributed 60 recipes to the cookbook making it chocked full of Instant Pot goodness!
There are over 195 gluten-free recipes, over 90 Paleo recipes, over 100 dairy-free recipes, and over 25 vegan recipes. Many of the recipes are easily adaptable to make GF, Paleo, and more.
I love that you can have so many amazing recipes that are good for you too!
Recipe reprinted with permission from The Big Book of Instant Pot Recipesby Kristy Bernardo, Emily Sunwell-Vidaurri, Amy Rains and Stefanie Bundalo, Page StreetPublishing Co. 2019. Photo credit: Emily Sunwell-Vidaurri, Amy Rains, Stefanie Bundalo, and Donna Crous.
I received a complimentary copy of The Big Book of Instant Pot Recipes in order to create this recipe to share with y'all. All opinions are 100% my own.
Check out these other delicious Instant Pot recipes
- Instant Pot Broccoli and Cheese Soup
- 3 Ingredient Instant Pot Yogurt
- Instant Pot Country Style BBQ Ribs
- Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash
- Instant Pot BBQ Pulled Pork
Instant Pot Garlic Herb Pork Loin
This garlic herb pork loin is perfectly seasoned and ready to eat in about 35 minutes.
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tsp of Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp coarse salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 lb pork tenderloin
- 1 cup of water or chicken stock
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, garlic, Italian Seasoning, salt and pepper. Rub the mixture all over the outside of the pork loin.
- Pour the water or stock into the Instant Pot and insert the steam trivet. Place the pork loin on the trivet. Secure the lid with the steam vent in the sealed position. Press manual and immediately adjust the time to 25 minutes. Make sure it is on high pressure.
- Once the timer sounds, allow the pressure to release naturally for 5 minutes, then quick release the pressure and carefully remove the lid.
- Remove the pork and allow it to rest on a carving board for 5 minutes.
- Slice and serve
Recipe reprinted with permission from The Big Book of Instant Pot Recipesby Kristy Bernardo, Emily Sunwell-Vidaurri, Amy Rains and Stefanie Bundalo, Page StreetPublishing Co. 2019. Photo credit: Emily Sunwell-Vidaurri, Amy Rains, Stefanie Bundalo and Donna Crous.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 299Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 126mgSodium: 771mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 46g