It's the kickoff for National Dairy Month and I cannot wait to share this recipe with you for No Churn S'mores Ice Cream. All your favorite components of a S'mores cookie, but without all the melty mess!
Two of your favorite summer treats in one and no ice cream maker required!! No Churn S’mores Ice Cream is the perfect summer dessert.
We have also been known to start the fire pit or throw some S'mores on the Blackstone! Since they are two of my favorite flavors, I thought — why not combine them and make a S'mores Ice Cream!
Don’t have an ice cream maker? Don’t let that stop you! With this recipe there is no ice cream maker required.
What Do I Need to Make No Churn S'mores Ice Cream?
To make this delicious ice cream, all you need besides your ingredients is a mixer and a freezer!
The base of the ice cream is a can of sweetened condensed milk, heavy whipping cream and vanilla. Once you get that mixed together, grab the S'mores components and layer them like lasagna. You can use a 9×5 loaf pan and line it with parchment paper.
Repeat the layers twice – ice cream, marshmallows, graham crackers, chocolate chips and then, repeat. To give it a more authentic s’more flavor I toasted my marshmallows under the broiler.
The marshmallows will be sticky and a bit hard to work with but just place them on top of the ice cream. The flavor is worth the effort.
Cover the top with wax paper or parchment paper and then cover with aluminum foil. Place in the freezer for a couple of hours.
As you scoop the ice cream, all the ingredients will swirl together for the perfect combination.
Monday #DairyMonth Recipes
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 9 graham cracker broken into pieces
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows toasted under broiler
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- In a mixing bowl, whip whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla.
- Place half of mixture into a loaf pan lined with parchment paper.
- Top with half of graham cracker crumbs, toasted marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Add remaining ice cream mixture
- Layer with remaining ingredients
- Cover with parchment paper and wrap with aluminium foil and place iin freezer to firm up.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 622Total Fat: 36gSaturated Fat: 22gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 90mgSodium: 183mgCarbohydrates: 72gFiber: 2gSugar: 59gProtein: 9g