This Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower recipe will knock you off your socks! Tastes as good as any fried chicken bites you get. The only difference, is that you are stuffing your face with good for you veggies!
They’re a great healthy alternative to buffalo chicken wings loaded with flavor!
When my daughter and I decided to start changing our eating habits, one of the first things we did was look for amazing veggie dishes. These dishes had to taste similar to some of the foods we were going to be changing out. That is how we ran upon this one for Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower.
These little bites are crispy and crunchy and so very good! The air fryer keeps them grease free for the perfect healthy little bite of goodness!
Why Should I Make Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower?
One reason that I love making these is because they look like boneless wings, but they’re actually a nutritious vegetable loaded with vitamins and minerals. Even the pickiest of eaters might even give these a try.
This recipe uses a handful of ingredients and is ready in less than 30 minutes
If you are eating a vegetarian diet, this is a great option for you. You can choose regular appetizers like sausage balls and air fryer chicken wings if this recipe does not suit your taste buds!
Let me tell you though — even if you are a cauliflower hater, I would bet that you would actually like these little golden nuggets of goodness.
Recipe Tips to Make These Bites Simply Crispy and Amazing
The key to making these buffalo cauliflower bites crunchy is to coat them in panko bread crumbs before cooking.
If you want the bites to have extra buffalo sauce, you can drizzle the cooked bites in hot sauce before serving, which is what we do.
Serve with your favorite sauce. We made a batch of my homemade ranch dressing, except we subbed out the mayo for greek yogurt and it was amazing.
Air Fryer/Oven Fried Recipes
- Air Fried Teriyaki Chicken Wings from That Recipe
- Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower from Jen Around the World
- Air Fryer Chicken Fajitas from Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Air Fryer Corn on The Cob from Palatable Pastime
- Air Fryer Mexican Street Corn from Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Air Fryer Salmon Cakes from Cindy's Recipes and Writings
- Air Fryer Tortilla Pizzas from Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Crispy Air Fryer Chicken Wings from A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- Oven-Fried Avocado Tacos with Cilantro-Lime Creme from The Spiffy Cookie
We share Recipes From Our Dinner Table! Join our group and share your recipes, too! While you're at it, join our Pinterest board, too!
Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower
Healthy alternative to buffalo chicken wings.
- 3/4 cup of flour of your choice (all-purpose, chickpea, gluten free, coconut, almond, etc)
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 cup of hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1/2 cup of panko bread crumbs
- 1 head of cauliflower
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix the flouwer, milk, salt and pepper, and garlic together to create a batter.
- Chop the cauliflower into florets. Add to the batter and mix well.
- Now, add the panko bread cumbs and mix well.
- Place in the air fryer in a single layer and bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Now, turn it to air fry and fry for 10 minutes.
- While the cauliflower is frying, mix together the hot sauce and the butter in a sauce pan. Mix until the butter is melted and when mixed with the hot sauce it blends well.
- Now, once the cauliflower is done cooking, remove from the air fryer and toss in a bowl with the buffalo sauce.
- Place back in the air fryer and fry for 5 minutes and then serve.
- Serve with blue cheese dressing or ranch.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 163Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 175mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 3gSugar: 4gProtein: 5g
Ashley Marie Lecker
Sunday 26th of June 2022
I love spicy cauliflower so much! It is better, to me, than buffalo chicken.
Monday 20th of June 2022
What a neat way to get your veggies!!! Yum!
Monday 20th of June 2022
A great vegetarian option for a snack or side dish!
Sunday 19th of June 2022
I need more vegetable recipes and making it in the Air Fryer is such a great idea!